Any HT3 owners in Florida?

rydenfan

Any HT3 owners in Florida?
« on: 7 May 2008, 03:22 pm »
I am very interested in auditioning the HT3's, and I am wondering if there might be any owners in Florida that frequent this board? Thanks so much and I hope someone may be out there...

Philistine

Re: Any HT3 owners in Florida?
« Reply #1 on: 7 May 2008, 04:53 pm »
If you want to do a short term house exchange in Pittsburgh David you can listen to my HT3's with a TP as a source  :thumb:
Bring your own tubes!
After the long winter I need some sun  8)

My HT3's replaced a pair of B&W 803's, and I've never looked back - I would give Jim Salk a call and ask him of any owners that you could approach.  I was able to do this and then followed up with a visit to Maison Salk during a business trip to Detroit.

rydenfan

« Reply #2 on: 7 May 2008, 05:40 pm »
If you want to do a short term house exchange in Pittsburgh David you can listen to my HT3's with a TP as a source  :thumb:
Bring your own tubes!
After the long winter I need some sun  8)

My HT3's replaced a pair of B&W 803's, and I've never looked back - I would give Jim Salk a call and ask him of any owners that you could approach.  I was able to do this and then followed up with a visit to Maison Salk during a business trip to Detroit.

And I could use a little brake from the heat  :wink:

Jim and I have been in contact but I figured I would post here as well. He is so busy I hate to bother him.

funkmonkey

« Reply #3 on: 8 May 2008, 01:36 am »
 :D Nice to see your interest in the HT3s rydenfan.  If you make it up to MI to visit Jim you may want to check out the new open baffle design too, I am sure you know that it was designed for use with lower powered tube gear (though I know that you have no lack of power with your set-up).  I am certain you would love the HT3s, based on the way I felt about the Helicons and the HT3's easy ability to make me forget my budget completely!  I hope you get a chance to hear them.