Louis has finished my custom Super 3 HO Monitor's in the CAM cabinet!

AvsFan

I am so SUPER excited about my new, custom, SUPER 3 HO's! He used a wide baffle enclosure. I think he used the cabinet from the CAM. In fact I know he did.
He just took this picture today and sent it to me. Should be shipping them off next week. He did say this is the first time he did this color finish and veneer. Stay tuned! In talks with a couple of different companies for a tube amp to make my new babies sing! Already have a new DAC and a new CD transport coming in. This is an end game two channel system for me. Pairing these with the dual 8 inch Omega sub as well. x2

Sandals123

Wow, they look amazing! I am curious to hear how they sound, I love my 3i and I think the most amazing thing about them is the point source from a single driver, wonder how they will sound?

Keep us posted on the progress, if you have not chosen an amp yet, I love my Triode Labs SET.

Brad

Those are nice looking.  I really like the 5" driver.  Two would be even better!

jmolsberg

Really nice Omega’s!

Kray

Beautiful. What are your new DAC and transport?

AvsFan

« Last Edit: 26 Apr 2020, 04:39 pm by AvsFan »

AvsFan

Really nice Omega’s!

Thanks buddy! Will have a nice new Alan Eaton 45 amp to go along with them soon!

jmolsberg

No losing with that combo for sure!

AvsFan

No losing with that combo for sure!

Of course, you’re giving me a completely unbiased and objective opinion right? Lol :D

Kray

Cool. I have the 6000CDT and don’t really need to look for another cd transport. I also prefer the slot load vs the tray.

FireGuy

Those look fantastic.   Is the top RS5 driver the full range?

AvsFan

Those look fantastic.   Is the top RS5 driver the full range?

Yes. And the bottom one's frequency cut off is 200hz.

syzygy

I would love to hear these.

AvsFan

I would love to hear these.

So would I!  :lol:

jmolsberg

Me too through a crappy iPhone video!

AvsFan

Me too through a crappy iPhone video!

I have no idea what you’re talking about.  :D

todcp

Congrats. You will be very pleased. I own the same speakers in real walnut.  Love them with the 7 watt Elekit TU-873S tube amp.  Took a long time to break in but the end result is fantastic. 

Mine will be up for sale her as I have lost my listening room in our new house

AvsFan

On the way!  :D

AvsFan

Red 45 SET amp and purple Omega's. I think this will be a striking combo! Audibly and visually, what do you guys think?

pstrisik

• Holding pattern in Audio Nirvana in the PNW!
PPP - Square approval, chances of SBA rejection?
« Reply #19 on: 8 May 2020, 02:34 am »
Absolutely!  I don't have the purple (zebrawood on mine), but I love the red on yours and mine!

These are Dennis Had built SEP's.  They are powder coated with "Jaguar Carnival Red". 

Life's a carnival, eh?