OPTIONAL GR RESEARCH NAME TAG LOGO'S, FOR SPEAKER KIT BUILDS

NXSTUDIO-DRUMMER

Noticing a renewed interest in the NX- Studio's lately with members and people hitting me up with inquiries, regarding my GR-RESEARCH logo tags. If anyone is interested in adding GR-Research Logo's to their  NX-Studio's, here are my examples. I built custom front removable grills on mine, so their is an addtional logo tag for my front grill. 

Note: FYI, these logo tags can be used on any model GR Research kit. Therefore, if you want just the GR Research logo, no problem, ...or add a designated tag for your specific model, like I did with the Studio's. If you need help with a design, so it contrast nicely with your speaker kit, I'll be glad to assist.

Note: the pic below is pretty close to scale of what I used. Not sure how much AC site minupulated it, but it's close in size.

Photo above, is the tag I used above the tube connectors. Oviously, Danny has no serial number designation, but I added my own numbers, which have  personal significance.

If these logo tags pique your interest, P.M. me and I'll be glad to help.
« Last Edit: 25 May 2023, 07:47 pm by NXSTUDIO-DRUMMER »

Danny Richie

Very cool.

NXSTUDIO-DRUMMER

Very cool.

Danny, I'm more than happy to provide you the information, if you decide to consider  GR-RESEARCH / model type, logo tags for your customers. Cost is very resonable too.  I've helped quite a few of your customers. Their is definately an expressed interest, based on the inquiries, I've received.

Perhaps, the A.C. members  can chime in on topic, to hear their opinions. Perhaps thier feedback will help you consider moving forward with the carrying logo tags for your speaker kits too.
 :popcorn:

Cheers, Shawn / NX-STUDIO DRUMMER
« Last Edit: 2 Mar 2023, 07:18 pm by NXSTUDIO-DRUMMER »

borism

One example is Bottlehead a diy-kit SET tube amp business. They offer a small brass badge that one can order with any kit for a small amount. It certainly adds something to the product.

cementhead

Yes, we need badges!