Introduction

qbatomas

Introduction
« on: 19 Feb 2023, 09:30 pm »
Hi all!
Great to be here :-)

Apologies for adding to the clutter, but I guess I need to introduce myself in order to use "Search" feature etc...
I'm rather new to the audiophile world, just built NX Studios with DoubleTrouble subs, got myself a nice NAD C700, built suggested by Danny speaker wires (and purchased much more stuff related to the headphone craziness :-).
After experiencing the newly built setup, I am forever changed :-)

As a side note (somewhat related) I have a recording studio with some interesting pieces of equipment.

I just also purchased a full size 4'x8' Pro CNC machine, so if anyone has a need for anything, let me know...

Now a request for the group - does anyone have any Fusion360 projects for speaker cabinets (especially interested in projects for H-Frame double sub from GR-Research, and X-Static speakers).

Thanks!
Qba.

Phil A

Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: 19 Feb 2023, 11:49 pm »
Welcome!

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #2 on: 20 Feb 2023, 12:43 am »
Welcome to AC  :thumb:

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
« Reply #3 on: 20 Feb 2023, 12:53 pm »
Welcome!

How is the C700?  I had a M10 until it developed "glitches" (a common problem for me).

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #4 on: 21 Feb 2023, 01:01 am »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Qba   :thumb:

qbatomas

« Reply #5 on: 23 Feb 2023, 02:14 am »
Thanks for all the welcomes :-)

To comment on JLM's question - I am very pleased with it, although when I received my 1st unit, it had a bad sub out (no sound at all). I wrote to the seller and they replaced it immediately for a new one.
What "glitches" are you seeing? Maybe firmware update?