Service for Crossover Assembly, Wiring and Cables ETC. Southwest California Area

fre11111

• Industry Participant
Greetings, my name is Frederick del Rosario. I am formerly a Audio Retailer and Installer from Asia. I have been involved in the Industry for about 20 years. I want to offer my services to anyone who needs help with Gr Research Products and maybe other DIY Projects. I am located in Victorville, CA 92395. I can help with: Assembly, Wiring, Crossover builds, Etc. even if you have an existing DIY build that you want to clean up the wiring.

I am just trying to help pay Medical Bills that are constantly coming. Our Family situation is not allowing me to work on a normal basis. I am a Audio Hobbyist at heart so I only charge a minimal fee. I am very Transparent and share build pictures with my previous clients.Thank you.

Frederick del Rosario
frederickdelrosario111@gmail.com

ATTACHED ARE SOME CLIENT PHOTOS:

NXSTUDIO-DRUMMER

On a personal note,
I hope your health improves, may you and your family prosper in the near future.
(nice photo's of your work by the way)

Wishing you and your family the best!

fre11111

• Industry Participant
Thank you for the kind and encouraging words. God bless you. It is actually my son who was diagnosed with Lupus. He is slowly getting better with treatment.

E-Zee

• Industry Participant
    • Diy speaker resources and crossover assembly services
Nice looking work.

I wish you the best with everything your family is going through.

My family has been through some very dark times the last few years, also dealing with some child health issues. I share that only to qualify my genuine sympathy for your situation. I hope the best for all of you.

Elon

fre11111

• Industry Participant
Thank you Elon. I really appreciate it. God bless you and your family.

As a fellow installer I admire your work. Keep up your great service.

fre11111

• Industry Participant
Hi Everyone, just wanted to post some photos. Thank you
« Last Edit: 26 Jul 2022, 04:02 pm by fre11111 »

fre11111

• Industry Participant
X-Statik Crossovers in the works.
« Last Edit: 26 Jul 2022, 04:03 pm by fre11111 »

fre11111

• Industry Participant
An Older PSB Floorstander, updating Caps and Resistors.

wingsounds13

Those are pretty, but NOOOOOOOOOO!!!  :o  You're taking those beautiful copper foil air core inductors and putting steel bolts through the core?  Changing the inductance is the lesser of the sins, worse yet is that you are adding steel (cheap steel at that) to the magnetic circuit and turning beautiful and expensive air core indicators into iron core inductors. 

Somebody, please tell me I'm wrong so I can stop shuddering.

J.P.

wgraft5

• Wayne in Oregon
Those are pretty, but NOOOOOOOOOO!!!  :o  You're taking those beautiful copper foil air core inductors and putting steel bolts through the core?  Changing the inductance is the lesser of the sins, worse yet is that you are adding steel (cheap steel at that) to the magnetic circuit and turning beautiful and expensive air core indicators into iron core inductors. 

Somebody, please tell me I'm wrong so I can stop shuddering.

J.P.
That was my first thought,Danny said not to put a bolt through the middle of an air core inductor because it makes it into a iron core which is bad for over 200 hertz.

Danny Richie

The guys that just responded are correct. You can't put a piece of steel through the center of the coils. That drastically changes their value and negatively affects the sound.

Use plastic zip ties instead.

fre11111

• Industry Participant
Guy Sorry abou that. I will correct that right away. I am finishing up final touches and will post the updated photo right away.. Thank you.

fre11111

• Industry Participant
Thank you for everyone who reminded me of this simple lesson. I am actually familiar with this changing Inductance being in the middle but honestly slipped my mind in design. I do appreciate you guys as always.

Frederick

Early B.

Thank you for everyone who reminded me of this simple lesson. I am actually familiar with this changing Inductance being in the middle but honestly slipped my mind in design. I do appreciate you guys as always.

Frederick

Awesome!!  Looking forward to seeing the updated photos. Excellent work!

fre11111

• Industry Participant
Hi Everyone, here are the updated photos🙂 Thank you for the support.God bless.
Frederick

fre11111

• Industry Participant
X-Statik Tweet & Mid Crossovers. The Tweeter circuit is waiting for some internal wires. Having them all separate will make it easier to mount inside the cabinet. These parts get heavy and heavy. Have a Greatday Audiocircle Community.

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
Very clean.  Beautiful work!

fre11111

• Industry Participant
Thank you, appreciate it

wgraft5

• Wayne in Oregon

fre11111

• Industry Participant
Very good! :thumb:

Thank you for the reminder🙂✌️🙏