New Record Day

timing3435

New Record Day
« on: 18 Apr 2020, 12:35 am »

ric

Re: New Record Day
« Reply #1 on: 18 Apr 2020, 02:02 pm »
RoboCop and Chuck Norris fused together equals Clayton Shaw? :D, and we thought this hobby was just for manly men!
Great plug and accolades from New Record Day, should generate some interest from RD fans, this should be a much better review than the Steven Stone review, but we all have to call it like we see it....

Audiosaurusrex

« Reply #2 on: 18 Apr 2020, 02:42 pm »
Anxious to see the review but my dog and I already know how good these speakers are  :D

Downtheline

« Reply #3 on: 18 Apr 2020, 04:22 pm »
Audiosaurusrex, are those casters on your m3s'? How do you like them?

Audiosaurusrex

« Reply #4 on: 18 Apr 2020, 05:09 pm »
Audiosaurusrex, are those casters on your m3s'? How do you like them?
Down, IsoAcoustics Gaia ll’s highly recommend them for the Spatial’s or any other speaker. Love the M3’s immensely. Gave up my Vandersteens and although I missed them initially, once these burned in, blew me away how much of the music I’m hearing.

geerock

« Reply #5 on: 18 Apr 2020, 06:52 pm »
Down, IsoAcoustics Gaia ll’s highly recommend them for the Spatial’s or any other speaker. Love the M3’s immensely. Gave up my Vandersteens and although I missed them initially, once these burned in, blew me away how much of the music I’m hearing.

Audiosaurusrex
Are the threads on the GAIA's compatible with the threading on the Spatial stands?
Thanks.

Audiosaurusrex

« Reply #6 on: 18 Apr 2020, 08:25 pm »
Audiosaurusrex
Are the threads on the GAIA's compatible with the threading on the Spatial stands?
Thanks.
Yes the Sapphires use the M6 threads and the Gaia’s had those in addition to the M8 and 1/4” sizes.
Easy install and they really make a difference