Pez

Re: iTube 2 Audiocircle exclusive tour!
« Reply #60 on: 4 Feb 2017, 03:15 am »
Wait -- is it over already?   :lol:

For him it is! :shh:

SFDude

« Reply #61 on: 4 Feb 2017, 03:32 am »
I'm likely below the line. I always end up choosing the SLOWEST line in Costco to check out in addition to getting turned away by the cashier to line up in the next LONGEST line.  :green:

But still interested and I'd be trying this in:

PS Audio PWD MkII DAC w/Bridge -> NuPrime DAC-10 -> NuPrime STA-9 monoblock pair -> Spatial M3 Turbo S

Pez

« Reply #62 on: 4 Feb 2017, 07:34 am »
Ok that's full up again.

mikeeastman

« Reply #63 on: 4 Feb 2017, 03:28 pm »
Pez do you know if a balanced version of the iTube is planned? I'd like to try one but my set up is balanced and having  to use XLR to RCA adaptors with the iTube I think would degrade the SQ.

Mike

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
« Reply #64 on: 4 Feb 2017, 03:50 pm »
Pez do you know if a balanced version of the iTube is planned? I'd like to try one but my set up is balanced and having  to use XLR to RCA adaptors with the iTube I think would degrade the SQ.

Mike

Good question.  I just bought RCA/XLR interconnects so I can try the iTube 2 on my active monitors.

bacobits1

« Reply #65 on: 4 Feb 2017, 03:54 pm »
The form factor of the iFi as far as I know are not large enough for balanced connectors.

Pez

« Reply #66 on: 4 Feb 2017, 07:52 pm »

Mike

We like to keep an open mind regarding potential ideas. That said, we currently do not have anything coming down the pipeline like this in the immediate future. Though we do have other fun goodies in store!  :thumb:

Dmason

« Reply #67 on: 4 Feb 2017, 07:55 pm »
The iTubester, with a good source, into active monitors with great drivers and high slew rates will be an interesting review.

The choice of PP or SET to me, in a little box, is fascinating.

Pez

« Reply #68 on: 6 Feb 2017, 03:42 pm »
Final tally. This is more for folks who are not on the list than for those who are. If I missed anyone PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP. I will make extra space if I have to, but I need to know sooner rather than later.

For the list here is who I have in no particular order. We have a perfect split of east coast/west coast tour and units will be sent out TODAY!!!!  :guitar: :drums: :rock: :beer: :banana piano: :hyper:

1. Ben C
2. Charles M
3. Michael L
4. Rodney Q
5. Den N
6. Ted K
7. Dave B
8. Jeffrey M
9. Artem G
10. Thomas R
11. Michael A
12. Mark  C
13. Robert J
14. Chris R
15. Steven Z
16. David K
17. Jason C

If you signed up and do not see your name on the list please send me a PM and I'll get it straightened out asap. In a few hours I will send out an email to all those on the tour with further instruction and other info we will need to gather. Thank you all for your interest!
« Last Edit: 6 Feb 2017, 07:24 pm by Pez »

rodge827

« Reply #69 on: 6 Feb 2017, 03:47 pm »
Pez,

Way cool!  :thumb:

Can you post or send to reviewers the order of delivery for each tour?

Changes might need to be made due to reviewer availability.

Chris

genjamon

« Reply #70 on: 6 Feb 2017, 04:55 pm »
Pez,

Chris

+1

Pez

« Reply #71 on: 6 Feb 2017, 04:58 pm »
Pez,

Chris

Working it all out now my friends. We just happened to have a perfect 8/8 split on east coast west coast. One thing I want to mention is we are going based on location, not order of signing up. This is purely a logistics decision and I hope folks don't mind that we had to do it this way in order to reduce shipping time and cost.