Virtue order queue

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
Virtue order queue
« on: 2 Aug 2012, 09:46 pm »
There are a handful of orders still in the queue and they will be filled ASAP.

Jason asked me for some patience with him as he adjusts to his new day job and hope you will do the same.  Everyone has their limits and he reached his last week.

What I did yesterday -- under duress because we could really use the continued cash flow from cable sales, etc. -- is shut down the shopping cart system until we relaunch or figure out a new warehouse situation.  No more orders will be accepted -- for a while.  There's no plan "B" for packing and shipping product right now so please bear with us while we get the next gen ready...

There are more than a dozen products being prototyped right now and I'm excited about relaunch. 

Very best,

Seth

django11

• Canuckistani
Re: Virtue order queue
« Reply #1 on: 3 Aug 2012, 02:58 am »
I hope everything works out for you guys. 

Jason T

• Industry Participant
  • Enjoying the music
    • custom cables
« Reply #2 on: 3 Aug 2012, 03:21 am »
sorry guys
50-60 hrs a week in the sun has rendered me useless by the end of the day and I cant keep up.
I've taken on a higher position at my new job which requires much more of my time.

I should have all of the pending orders out this weekend.
thanks for your patience

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
« Reply #3 on: 3 Aug 2012, 05:08 am »
Huge props to Jason for hanging in there so long... doing this stuff on nights and weekends and for the last several months, without help from the mrs.  I wish we could pay the man what he's worth but there's just not full-time work right now.  One day one hopes -- I do.

THANK YOU JASON!