Sale: Dynamic Series WWmtmWW center and MTMWWWW tower kits

Jed

• Industry Participant
    • Clearwave Loudspeaker Design
Get free shipping in the US48 when you purchase the Dynamic Series kits together (towers and mains).  Everything is included in my kits minus the wood, but I do have some "bare bones" options if you have accessories already.  Visit my website for reviews, owner impressions, and specifications.  The crossovers come assembled, so if you like to work with wood, these are a great way to get into high end audio and video at an affordable price. 

The pictures show one of my customer's speakers.  There are many satisfied customers of these kits, and please email me for details.  Pricing starts at $599 for the CC, and $1199 for the towers without the accessories packages, which add a little more.  Once you order, I send 3D pictures of the cabinets along with all the notes about how to install the dampening materials, etc.  I also have a product support forum and give unlimited support through email.

Thanks for your interest.
Jed
http://www.clearwavespeakers.com/webapps/category/98515/300200/82317

cabinets not included in price

Early B.

Re: Sale: Dynamic Series WWmtmWW center and MTMWWWW tower kits
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jun 2013, 08:13 pm »
I purchased the center channel kit a while back and I am extremely pleased with it. I owned 10 or 12 MTM center channels before building the Dynamic Sseries, and none of them came close to the power and authority of this one. This single purchase transformed my HT listening experience. At the time, if I had the money, I would have purchased the matching front speakers. These are damn good! I wholeheartedly recommend these speakers.

Jed

• Industry Participant
« Reply #2 on: 14 Jun 2013, 11:31 pm »
...... I wholeheartedly recommend these speakers.

Thanks very much for the kind words.  :thumb:

jcotner

« Reply #3 on: 14 Jun 2013, 11:54 pm »
I think there are going to be some happy people that these kits are back,
but I'm confused because you told everybody you were leaving the kit
world.  :scratch:
You going to bring anything else back?

Jed

• Industry Participant
« Reply #4 on: 15 Jun 2013, 01:51 pm »
In 2008, Clearwave Loudspeaker Design opened it's doors as a custom speaker builder and kit designer.  I did a lot of commissioned work for my clients by word of mouth, opened up my own website, and things took off.  As I built more and more speakers, some of the designs really stood out.  I then decided to offer them as kits, and I put them on my website.   Some of these designs were also built up as "turn-key" finished speakers.  As luck would have it, the finished speakers became popular.

As with any business, keeping the marketing and product lines in focus required me to trim some of the custom designs out of my new site in order to focus on new endeavors with the finished speakers.  All of my kit customers were notified that customer support for their kits would continue, just I would not be actively promoting new kit sales on my website.  I went on to say that anyone who would like a kit could still buy one, but I would not be actively promoting new sales in that area via my website. 

Now in 2013, new production developments with my finished speaker line and some new upcoming projects have allowed me to collaborate with other individuals, so my business grew.  Since I strongly believe it is not wise to take on more than what is possible for a business to handle,  I've always tried to be sensitive to future and current customer needs while offering a catalog of products that's easily serviced, sold, and maintained with the absolute best customer service. 

Sales for the Dynamic Series were strong when I had them on my website in 2008, and also when they were sold word of mouth a couple years after that.  Thus, I recently updated the site to include them for my customer's convenience by popular demand.  With my recent collaboration with another top tier speaker manufacturer (May 2013) to help with my finished line of products, I'm confident I have the ability to fully support my clients for what is listed on my website or that occasional custom kit sale.  I do not have any more products to announce at this time,  though there are always new products under evaluation for that purpose.  Thank you all for your interest in Clearwave Loudspeaker Design products.

Regards,

Jed
« Last Edit: 15 Jun 2013, 06:49 pm by Jed »

Jed

• Industry Participant
« Reply #5 on: 15 Jun 2013, 04:04 pm »
A couple more customer builds that turned out real nice:

Jed

• Industry Participant
« Reply #6 on: 7 Dec 2013, 10:02 pm »
Here's Ben's build and review:

Hi Jed,

Had completed the assembly of the Dynamic 4CCE center speaker that I had bought from you.
Just want to let you know that the speaker is fantastic.

I had been enjoying the speakers since 2 weeks ago, and it gets better every week.
Although the center speaker was used for home theatre duties, I had also played song CDs on the center speaker
because it sounded so wonderful.

Wishing you all the best in your speakers business.

Thank you

Ben

Jed

• Industry Participant
« Reply #7 on: 15 Dec 2013, 02:16 am »
Have a few customer building these in custom curved boxes right now.  Should look really nice.
Jed

www.clearwavespeakers.com
« Last Edit: 4 Oct 2014, 05:16 pm by Jed »

Jed

• Industry Participant
« Reply #8 on: 28 Mar 2014, 12:00 am »
Enjoy free shipping when a tower and cc kit is purchased together.

Jed

• Industry Participant
« Reply #9 on: 22 Jul 2014, 08:41 pm »
« Last Edit: 4 Oct 2014, 05:16 pm by Jed »