Announcing a Second ACI Showroom

Mike Dzurko

« on: 25 Nov 2005, 10:03 pm »
Announcing a Second ACI Showroom!

Last month we announced that ACI speakers can now be auditioned at Jam'n Audio in the Chicago area. We are now very pleased to tell you about a great place to audition ACI speakers on the East Coast. High-Def Zone is located a little over an hour West of NYC. Owner Balji Minhas is a long-time ACI fan who provides a great demo. Contact Balji to arrange your personal ACI audition.

Balji Minhas (484) 358-3588

High-Def Zone
215 McNair Circle
Northampton, PA 18067
info@highdefzone.us

balji

• http://www.highdefzone.us
« Reply #1 on: 27 Nov 2005, 01:45 am »
Dear Audiophiles and ACI Fans

A Little History:

I bought my first pair of Sapphires from an Audiophile in 2002. It is a very interesting story that he told me about ACI Experience when he bought his first Pair of Sapphires in 1995. This Gentleman called Mike after about 3 weeks of breakin period, and was dissatisfied with Sapphires' performance, so Mike asked him to try them out for another month and if he still didn't like them he could send them back for a full refund. Well after 2-3 weeks more of break-in, the Speakers were the part of his full time Audio system and he called Mike back again to appreciate the cutomer service and great product the Sapphire was even in 1995.

Then it was 2002 when I bought them from this gentleman and since then I have been cherishing my music/HT through them.

They have been part of my system since.

How it Started?:

Just 3 months ago when I saw the pictures of new Sapphire XLs and read the review, I immidiately called Mike to discuss the feasibility of a dealership for ACI. The timing of that call was perfect becasue Mike was already in talks with Jam'n Joe and we agreed to go forward with second showroom concept in a residence.

I have been posting a little before and gathered some suggestions about other matching gear to go with ACI Products. And Jam'n Joe has been a great guide and influence in selecting the other gear for my showrom. He can be of great help if you have any audiophile questions and ofcourse you can audition XLs at his place too.

Home Theater and High-End Audio:

Your Home Theater will only sound as good as your
speakers, no matter how solid your other components
are. Poor speakers will produce poor sound, and when
you have poor sound, you wont want to listen to your
home theater that much.

My Philosophy:

My Philosophy is to make your home a Symphony Hall. Your Home Theater can also be your private concert hall. Dont just plan
on using your home theater only for watching TV and
movies. Classical or Jazz, Light Rock or Heavy Metal,
R&B or Hip-hop, the blues or bluegrass, your home
theater must make beautiful music for you.

This is what we can do for you. We can define the high
definition for you or take you to a higher definition.

Business Concept:

High-Def Zone is a concept for Audiophiles and  Home Theatre Lovers
who believe that Audio is the better half of the
in-home movie watching experience.
There are many great products on the market to choose
from. But they all are shown to you in the best possible Acoustic Environment. All these  audiophile stores are acoustically designed to diffuse, reflect and disperse music from the speakers they demo for you on top of using the top of the line source, preamp and amp to just impress you about the speakers and when you take home those speakers and hook them up to your normally priced gear, most of the times you dont get that same response that you felt at store.

Lets be honest your home is not acoustically built and neither is mine. When you come and listen to ACI speakers at my home you would hear the response that you would also get in your home.

What I can Offer:

And guess what?
One of you suggested IRD Audio for Amps and Pre Amps, for ACI Gear, I sell them too. Soon there will be an anouncement by Curt Wishman on the IRD Circle about that.

One of you suggested Odyssey Audio Amps, I got them as well. Klaus is going to announce that too soon.

Similarly NuForce, Modwright, And Soon Luminance(Joe's already got that and he is raving about it already)

Please come experience Sappire XLs, Talismans (which is a combo of Panorama and Force), Emeralds, Maestro with any of the above amps and preamps, you are most welcome to audition them, I have got 4 rooms setup not just for audio listening but also home theatre with NEC, Fujitsu and Philips Ambilight Plasmas and Optoma HD Projetor in a 7.1 Setting.

I have ventured myself to give you complete solutions just like any local Audio Video Store but When you are HERE to audition its just you and me and your favorite music/movie and Gear. And another major difference between them and High-Def Zone is that this business is a passion for me just like it is for you.

I am Thankful to Mike and my other vendors to have signed me up for their products as this will not only help me make a little money but also keep me in touch with other audiophiles and videophiles who can teach me new stuff every day.

Thanx and visit my website soon at www.highdefzone.us soon. Currently it only shows the starter page.

Sincerely
Balji

Doublej

« Reply #2 on: 27 Nov 2005, 04:25 am »
balji,

Your web site lists Odyssey. Are you carrying the line? I thought Klaus' products were available only directly from him.

balji

« Reply #3 on: 27 Nov 2005, 05:06 am »
Hi DOubleJ
It took a little bit of convincing, but yes I will be carrying Odyssey Audio but the prices for the clients wont change. The idea is to let you audition before you make a decision. By December 15th you will be able to audition Khartago the integrated version and the Top of the Line Stratos Extreme Dual Mono Blocks with all the upgrades, including Odyssey Audio Cables. More stuff will be added next year.
Thanx
Balji

Harry P

« Reply #4 on: 1 Dec 2005, 12:55 am »
Balji, congratulations on your new endeavor! I have become such a fan of ACI products. A bunch of people I've showed off my systems to have gone on and ordered their own. I think you'll be a great success. How long a drive is it from N.Y?  I occasionally get there on biz

balji

« Reply #5 on: 1 Dec 2005, 01:23 am »
Hi Harry
How are you?
After you cross the Verazano Bridge, it takes about 90 minutes.
Thanks for your good wishes and when you are visiting NY, Please spare some time to drop by and have a Pint of Yuengling with me, Sit back, relax and share some of your favorite music with me.

Balji