Announcing a New, Centrally located ACI Midwest Showroom :)

Mike Dzurko

Audition ACI speakers in a comfortable, home listening room atmosphere! Located between Chicago and  Milwaukee, Jam’n Audio owner Joe Jurzec will provide you with a great demo without pressure. Joe can handle all your audio needs from two-channel to home-theater. I’ve found that Joe is a master at system setup.  Joe has three different rooms and systems set up for audition. Jam’n Audio is starting with the Sapphire Xls on SCS stands.  We are already making plans to add other ACI models to the mix in the future. Contact Joe to set up an appointment.

Jam’n Audio, Lake Villa, IL
jamnaudio1@sbcglobal.net

(847) 356-5161, cell: (224) 577-5161

JAMn Joe

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.jamnaudio.com
« Reply #1 on: 25 Oct 2005, 02:48 am »
Hi Everyone:

We look forward to representing ACI in the Chicago/Milwaukee marketplace. We have a room dedicated to the Sapphire XL's.

The configuration driving the Sapphires and their dedicated stands is:

Grommes 360 tube monoblocks
Modwright SWL 9.0 SE linestage
Sony S9000ES 2 channel DVD/SACD player
Empirical Design speaker and interconnect cables

Please feel free to call and schedule a time to come by and listen to these great speakers.

Harry P

« Reply #2 on: 2 Nov 2005, 11:51 pm »
I think its a great idea. Once people hear ACI they want to own it themselves, at least that's been true with those who've heard my ACI speakers.

Joe, is okay for out of the area folks to make appointments and possibly purchase? Say someone is going to be in the Chicago area anyway?

Mike, any plans to add other showrooms to cover more of the country?

Congrats and best of luck on this Joe, sounds like you have great equipment to match up!

JAMn Joe

• Industry Participant
« Reply #3 on: 3 Nov 2005, 12:06 am »
Hi Harry,

Anyone who is in the area or passing through is more than welcome to come by and play some tunes and find out what makes these ACI speakers so special.

Just call and let me know when you would like to drop by. I'm available most evenings and weekends, just give me a little advanced notice to ensure we will be here.

Just beware, once you hear these speakers you're going to want a pair of your own :D

Harry P

« Reply #4 on: 6 Nov 2005, 01:41 am »
Joe, I already want a pair! They're on my to buy list. If I am in the area, I would love to hear your setup. Thanks for the invite!

Eric

« Reply #5 on: 8 Nov 2005, 07:22 pm »
Joe has a great listening environment and will show you a good time

Harry P

« Reply #6 on: 19 Nov 2005, 03:28 pm »
Joe, if I might ask, what made you want to carry ACI when until now they have only sold direct, just wondering.

JAMn Joe

• Industry Participant
« Reply #7 on: 19 Nov 2005, 06:30 pm »
Hi Harry,

After getting a chance to hear the Jaguars at Eric's, talking with Mike and then Mike coming down for a visit with the Sapphires to check out our location, it just seemed like a good thing to do.

Mike makes an excellent speaker and having several additional locations that people can come to and hear them makes sense. Not everybody wants to have to buy a speaker and pay for shipping to audition a speaker. Having a central Midwest location allows more people to have the opportunity to hear and audition the speakers without that type of commitment. If they like them and want a pair we process an order through Mike, not through JAM'n Audio. The customer pays the same price they would ordering on-line but they are assured prior to ordering that this is the product they want.

The internet model can save a lot of people money but there is no substitute for a good dealer when your not a DIY person. This is a new hybrid model that Mike and I are trying to see if we can give the customer the best of both worlds. We have a lot of additional boutique lines of equipment here. Building systems is what we do best and hopefully listening here can lead to additional sales of other equipment if the fit is right for the prospective customer.

I really enjoy listening to good sounding music. This is a hobby for me first and a business second. I'm not looking to get rich fast, I'm looking to slowly build a business that I can retire into (if you call still working retirement) and build long term relationships with customers that will sustain that business. Doing what's right for the customer is good business and sometimes making less money up front yields long term dividends. Don't get me wrong, I won't discount below what the manufacturer allows and I won't sell into other dealers areas knowingly, but I do try and give my customers the best deal I can. Making a profit is not a bad thing, I couldn't stay in business without doing so (it cost a lot of money to bring in this much demo gear). On the other hand, I don't have to recoup my investments in one sale either. I suppose at some point when I get a store front that those additional cost will require me to be more profit conscience, but until then the profits I earn keep going back into finding additional product that offer extremely high value for reasonable price points like the ACI line and the other lines I carry.

Didn't plan on making this reply so long but that's my philosphy on doing business. I do service based business all day long an my reputation has been built on taking care of my customers first and worry about the dollars second. Over the long haul I have found it to be far more rewarding  building long term relationships than making a quick buck today. I'll continue to endeavor to follow what seems to work for me and my customers.

By the way, we have set up a relationship with Revelation Audio Labs based on the same type of relationship we have with ACI. The Revealation Audio Cables are an oustanding value for the price and it's something we thought we should offer to our customers. We have also picked up the Virtual Dynamics cable line as well. The differences between the two are silver vs. copper so there is no conflict. Both are superb performers. As part of the Virtual Dynamics line we have also added the Luminance Audio amplifier to our offerings. It just arrived last night and right out of the box the performance was great. I'll post more after several hundred hours of burn in time as recommended by the manufacturer.

Have a great holiday everyone and for those of you that have done business with us this year, we say Thank You and God Bless!

Harry P

« Reply #8 on: 22 Nov 2005, 12:22 am »
Thanks Joe. I appreciated your detailed reply. The idea makes great sense to me. When people have come to my house and heard my ACIs they have often gone on to order their own. Once people hear and see them they're sold! Best of luck in your business. If I get to the area I'll try to give you a call.