ELT Holiday Special

Mike Dzurko

ELT Holiday Special
« on: 16 Nov 2004, 12:39 pm »
VERY special pre-Holiday pricing on the complete 5.1 ELT system in cherry stained birch. At $999 these are a terrific value, Well at $899 even better, at $799 even better and at ________:

http://www.audioc.com/elt/system.htm

****NOTE, at this price NO other discounts apply!

Also, we have a small number of piano black full ELT systems on order. These include an upgraded subwoofer with a 350 watt amp instead of the normal 250 watt amp. These piano black systems are normally $1199, but you CAN apply the forum 10% discount!

Mike Dzurko

ELT Holiday Special
« Reply #1 on: 20 Nov 2004, 06:33 pm »
There are two other sites on the web which also sell the ELT products. So why buy from ACI besides the fact that we've lead the consumer-direct speaker industry for 27 years? Besides the fact we'll meet or beat any price they offer?

It's the little/big things :)

* Like our FREE subwoofer setup CD that we send with every system. This CD makes it MUCH easier to dial in your system.

* As an ACI customer, you will be entitled to offers the general public never sees.

Also, isn't it good to know that you're dealing with a company that has been a leader in direct sales for over 27 years? We'll be here when you need us . . .

Eric

ELT Holiday Special
« Reply #2 on: 20 Nov 2004, 09:12 pm »
Let ma add that Mike's customer service is second to none as well as the great build quality and sound of ACI products

Harry P

ELT Holiday Special
« Reply #3 on: 21 Nov 2004, 02:02 pm »
Earlier this year I convinced a friend to order the ELT system from Mike. I've had the chance to AB the satellites and sub with my Sapphire - Force setup. At about 1/4 the price, the ELT does a pretty amazing job. Last night we watched Van Helsing on his setup, well done! At the current sale price, this system with aCI's warranty is a great way to move beyond blose and HTIB etc At this price somepeople will want to give the system as a wonderful gift!

DanaA

ELT Holiday Special
« Reply #4 on: 22 Nov 2004, 07:59 pm »
Unbelievable!!!

What a great price.