Very Important Speaker Trade-in Annoucement!

Sean Parque

• http://www.av123.com
Very Important Speaker Trade-in Annoucement!
« on: 30 Jun 2004, 08:57 pm »
VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Well… it’s time to take the wraps off an important announcement at av123. This might be a bit confusing… so please try to follow me for a moment.

For 9 long years I have waited to unleash the power of “DSP-based loudspeaker correction technology”… and that day is upon us now. The P-1A represents a long and hard earned learning curve for me… and a few others.

O.K. --- got me so far --- Now we must begin anew characterizing the many loudspeakers that are out there. We need to measure as many speakers as we can in order to keep building on a library we started many years ago. This research is so very vital to our long-term goals and strategy for this technology. I expect to announce licensing our invention (together with dtg, Inc) to a few key players in the audio world. In order to do so, we must work very hard to present as much collected data as we can. So… with all of that in mind… I want to put my best foot forward… and my money where my mouth is…

INTRODUCING THE AV123 SPEAKER TRADE-IN BONANZA

You may trade in ANY “working loudspeaker” regardless of age (by working I mean functioning electrically) on any of the 3 loudspeakers listed below. Please note that the trade-in values are on the LIST PRICES of these models. You MAY also pick up any of the remaining speakers to make up a “package” at greatly reduced prices. Your av123 rep will have those numbers…

Here’s how the trade in values are calculated…

If your speakers had an Original Retail Price of $499 to $1299 per pair…

You may take 40% of the original price in trade towards a pair of RS750 sig’s

50% of the original price toward REF Two’s

or 60% of the original price toward REF Three's

For example...if your speakers have a retail price of $999.00, you will receive a $400.00 discount off 750's, a $500.00 discount off REF Two's, or a $600.00 discount off REF Three's ($1099.00, $1999.00, and $3899.00 respectively).

If your speakers had an Original Retail Price of $1300 to $1999...

You may take 30% of the original price in trade towards a pair of RS750 sig’s OR a minimum $520.00 discount (whichever is higher).

Likewise, you may take a minimum of $650.00 OR 40% of the original price toward REF Two’s.

… and, lastly, you may take a minimum $780 dollars OR 50% of the original price towards a pair of REF Three’s.

For example...if your speakers have a retail price of $1999.00, you will receive a $600.00 discount off 750's, a $800.00 discount off REF Two's, or a $1000.00 discount off REF Three's ($899.00, $1699.00, and $3499.00 respectively).

Trade-in values on speakers with an original MSRP higher than $1999 are subject to the same ceiling levels noted above:

$600 off a pair of RS750 sig’s

$800 off a pair of REF Two’s

$1000 off a pair of REF Three’s

DETAILS: You are responsible for the shipping and insurance of these trade-in speakers to us. HOWEVER, we will in turn ship our speakers to you at no cost whatsoever. The fine print is this: you must waive your 30-day return policy in writing to us (speak to your rep for details).

Now for the kicker...ANYONE that takes us up on this offer for the effective sale period is eligible for the SOCS programming (once released) for your new speakers at a full 50% off. So, instead of paying $499 for the full SOCS rig (the quoted retail price for SOCS) you pay just $250. Of course you must purchase or already own the P-1A to be able to utilize SOCS etc.

Please note that this offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other program. This is a stand alone program.

Well...what do you think? I hope you find this as exciting as we do. We WANT your speakers...and we want you to own ours .

Thanks once again for all of your support and great effort.

All the best as always…

mls