Happy New Year! ACI at CES, Schedule etc.

Mike Dzurko

« on: 30 Dec 2005, 06:15 pm »
ACI will be closed on Monday, January 2 to celebrate the New Year. May 2006 be a wonderful year for everyone on the circle.

Starting Thursday Jan 4, our wonderful Sapphires will be on live display in room 1805 Alexis Park. On Friday, Jan 5, I will be flying to Vegas.  I will be in the room both Saturday and Sunday. I hope many of you will stop by! I return home late Monday evening. Please understand that I probably won’t be able to participate here or catch up on email until sometime after my return.

The ACI office will of course be open for regular business. However, we will be short handed for most of the first three weeks of January, expect possible delays in shipping, returned phone calls, emails, etc. Our main man Jake,  (Jake is the man in charge of shipping and does many of the custom cable orders),  will be out in the L.A. area with his band TUGG, showing them what good music is  8)

Glenn S

« Reply #1 on: 1 Jan 2006, 08:09 pm »
Happy new year to you Mike and everyone at ACI. I hope the Las Vegas show is very successful for you. After bugin you for over a year by email and a couple of phone calls I will become an ACI customer this year! :D