300b monos Point to point wired. $1400 Sold

apt_one

300b monos Point to point wired. $1400 Sold
« on: 30 Dec 2023, 05:48 pm »
Sold
Custom made 300b mono amplifiers- huge output transformers, hammond power transformers- very musical and sweet. 8 to 9 single ended watts should driive most speakers. AC heater- some turn oh hum on start up but none audible during playback. $1400. $50 discount for local public pickup up in  Chantilly, VA.

Quality build- look at the point to point wiring, neat layout and execution- they are built to last. Some nicks and scratches on black metal chassis but very presentable. Custom made zebrawood and walnut chassis surrounds give the amps a striking but warm look to go along with the great sound.

Amps are very heavy. The output transformers themselves are solid 5" cubes very heavy- not like lesser ones that are smaller with covers to hide whats underneath. These contribute to its fine single ended quality and sound.

I am experienced at shipping gear and will wrap, amps, secure foam and cut styrofoam and mold it to the amp's chassis and transformers. Will bubble wrap the tubes- comes with amperex pq 7119 driver tubes, 5r4 recifiers and generic 300b output tubes.

For the money- you will not find a better american made 300b amp out there. Footprint for each amp is about 13" wide and 10" deep, add another inch for the depth for the speaker binding posts.
Email me at apt_one@yahoo.com

Local public pick up in Chantilly, VA for preferred, will ship doubled boxed within continental USA. Will trade fir a pair of Proac 1sc or ls3/5a speakers.

If shipping desired, allow me to provide shipping costs- amps would be securely packed individually in its own box ( wrapped in plastic, double boxed, with long generic power cords, tubes bubble wrapped.)
« Last Edit: 29 Jan 2024, 03:54 pm by apt_one »

Ronw

Re: 300b monos Point to point wired. $1400
« Reply #1 on: 1 Jan 2024, 05:20 pm »
Price?

opnly bafld

• 83 Klipsch LSIs
Re: 300b monos Point to point wired. $1400
« Reply #2 on: 1 Jan 2024, 07:23 pm »
Price?

$1400
In the subject line.