Pics of your Lios - how are you configuring your black vs. silver choices?

Big Red Machine

Now I wish there was a blue display to choose from versus the red :cry:, but with the red, silver, black, what does your unit look like? I have played somewhat with the toggles on the site already.

Also, if you don't get Input Select, do you only get one knob? (I only use computer audio and if I used a transport, it would be switched at the DAC because 2 separate inputs are used and it selects the one playing)

Vinnie R.

Now I wish there was a blue display to choose from versus the red :cry:, but with the red, silver, black, what does your unit look like? I have played somewhat with the toggles on the site already.

Also, if you don't get Input Select, do you only get one knob? (I only use computer audio and if I used a transport, it would be switched at the DAC because 2 separate inputs are used and it selects the one playing)

Hi BRM,

- I'd say close to 50% of sales have been black front /sides with some combo of black / silver top and knobs, and 50% of sales have
the "silver" (more like a white/grey tone of Corian) front/sides with some combo of black / silver top and knobs.

One day it would be interesting to compile all the permutations of sales and see what is most popular, but it's really seems to be all across the board.

NOTE: Even the front/sides, top, and knobs are "modular" in that you can swap them.  It's not hard to do, and we'll be adding
these to the web store soon enough.  Later, we'll be exploring other finishes - at least for the top and knobs to dress things up
for those who want to make a statement.

- If you must have a blue display and LEDs, this is something that we can look into doing custom.  How much is it worth to you?  :green:
Turn that frown upside down!  :)

- No matter what LIO configuration you decide on, you get both knobs, remote handset, etc.  Of course if you don't get a volume control board (RVC, AVC, AVC/Tubestage), that feature will not work on the front and remote, but it's much easier to include it so if you later add this feature, you simply install the module and it auto-configures when you cycle the power and sees the new module and is ready to be used.  It also makes more sense from a cost perspective vs. having multiple versions of the front panel. 

- Bottom panel and rear panel (and module plates) are black anodized aluminum.
- Knobs and top are either black or silver anodize aluminum.

I think that covers it..

Vinnie