3 year Anniversary Ember Tour and Giveaway

Pez

Re: 3 year Anniversary Ember Tour and Giveaway
« Reply #20 on: 23 Feb 2024, 09:24 pm »
Fantastic review. Thank you ALL for sharing your thoughts on the Ember line. I will select the winner of the drawing at random soon. It will only be those who have posted their review. Stay tuned.  :thumb: :popcorn:

Pez

« Reply #21 on: 1 Mar 2024, 06:35 pm »
Random number generator chose the first reviewer of the two who submitted their reviews.  :duh: :lol:

Congrats to Charles Xavier!!!!

I appreciate everyone who participated in the tour. I understand that doing a tour during the holidays was definitely suboptimal for getting folks to actually post their thoughts and I will avoid this mistake in the future.  :green:

I will have another tour for the top of the heap Haiku RCA AND XLR interconnects soon so stay tuned!

Charles Xavier

« Reply #22 on: 1 Mar 2024, 10:02 pm »
Random number generator chose the first reviewer of the two who submitted their reviews.  :duh: :lol:

Congrats to Charles Xavier!!!!

I appreciate everyone who participated in the tour. I understand that doing a tour during the holidays was definitely suboptimal for getting folks to actually post their thoughts and I will avoid this mistake in the future.  :green:

I will have another tour for the top of the heap Haiku RCA AND XLR interconnects soon so stay tuned!

Thanks Jason