Aren't you selling something?

fredgarvin

Aren't you selling something?
« on: 8 Aug 2006, 02:01 am »
Where are you Norh? I thought you had new Monos coming out in May, no June, or July...August maybe. I'll just check that June news page... :scratch:

x84HurstOlds

Re: Aren't you selling something?
« Reply #1 on: 25 Aug 2006, 07:39 pm »
At the risk of offending you, I have to ask...is that your real name, or an SNL reference?

Ed
 :thumb:

PhilNYC

« Reply #2 on: 25 Aug 2006, 07:43 pm »
At the risk of offending you, I have to ask...is that your real name, or an SNL reference?

Ed
 :thumb:

:lol:  I've spent the last week or two debating whether or not to ask him that exact same question... :lol: 8)

fredgarvin

« Reply #3 on: 26 Aug 2006, 02:35 am »
Don't worry I won't "roger you roundly", and yes I am really Dan Ackroyd. Well, not really, I just liked Fred. :green: I don't even have a truss...yet.

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #4 on: 24 Sep 2006, 11:19 pm »
Heheh...I loved that sketch! :banana piano:   <---- Plus I've been wanting to use that emoticon all week!

Doublej

« Reply #5 on: 25 Sep 2006, 01:05 am »
Checking the August news might be more enlightening :scratch:

http://www.norh.com/news.html

fredgarvin

« Reply #6 on: 25 Sep 2006, 02:39 am »
That is one twisted Emoticon! I think I want one! Actually, I spent 3 months trying to get Norh to send me some monoblocks or at least respond. Finally I gave up and bought a Coda Continuum.
Checking the August news might be more enlightening :scratch:

http://www.norh.com/news.html

Doublej

« Reply #7 on: 25 Sep 2006, 02:44 am »
How do you like the Coda Continuum?

fredgarvin

« Reply #8 on: 25 Sep 2006, 03:40 am »
I like it a lot. I'm using it with an IRD Purist and a marantz cdp. Its an A/AB design with mucho bipolar devices and 200/400 wpc. The design sounds similar to the Norh monos as lightly described in their newsletter. It has a powerful and smooth sound, very solid, controlled bass and an unfatiguing top. Lots of detail as well. I'd say my best amp, so far, and favorite pre as well. I had thought about trying the Red Dragon Icepower monos but the Coda came first and I'm happy with it! :D