SOLD: Topping D90 MQA DAC (AKM AK4499 version)

matevana

« on: 27 Jan 2024, 05:11 pm »
Up for sale is a pristine Topping D90 MQA DAC with the coveted quad channel AK4499EQ chip from Asahi Kasei. The unit can be set to DAC/Preamp mode where it will function as a volume control, (or DAC Direct mode), through your choice of XLR balanced, RCA single ended, or both outputs simultaneously. Inputs include USB, IIS, AES, optical, coaxial and Bluetooth. This DAC can natively decode PCM32bit / 768 kHz and DSD512 natively via IIS and USB inputs, as well as Bluetooth 5.0 both XLR/RCA transmission 24bit/96kHz LDAC, AAC, S-BC, APTX, APTX LL, APTX HD.

The included remote will control volume up/down, power, mute, display brightness, line out selection, as well as PCM/DSD roll-off options.

I have owned three variants of the Toping D90, (Original, MQA, SE) and in my opinion the MQA version is the best sounding 90 series DAC that Topping has produced. It was purchased new in 2022 and I have had no issues.

The DAC will ship with power cable, Bluetooth antenna, remote, and USB stick containing full manual, firmware update, and Windows driver.

Price includes shipping to the continental US only via USPS Priority mail.

$495.00

Thanks for looking.

« Last Edit: 14 Feb 2024, 01:21 pm by matevana »

matevana

« Reply #1 on: 14 Feb 2024, 01:20 pm »
SOLD