Cherry in-system photos

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
Cherry in-system photos
« on: 3 Jul 2020, 08:31 pm »
This thread is for system photos with Cherry Amps/DACs/accessories....

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
Re: Cherry in-system photos
« Reply #1 on: 3 Jul 2020, 08:34 pm »

AvsFan

« Reply #2 on: 6 Jul 2020, 04:08 am »
Hummm.... That system looks VERY familiar.  :D

I am going to try to take some better picks soon. This room has been quite the project. It's really getting there.

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #3 on: 7 Jul 2020, 12:33 pm »
This system was at Audio Video Synergy in Clinton NJ:

More about this system:
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=165603.0

RonN5

« Reply #4 on: 7 Jul 2020, 05:37 pm »

Oppo 205 into Belles 22a preamp into 2Cherry amp into Salk Veracity ST loudspeakers

Picture 1  Overall system....2Cherry is circled in white  The system is in the main living area, only used for 2 channel listening
Picture 2  Shows the Power Sound Audio S1500 sub...the room is about 10,000 cubic feet so the sub fills in the very bottom, would not be needed in a smaller room
Picture 3  2Cherry in cabinet

AvsFan

« Reply #5 on: 7 Jul 2020, 07:30 pm »
This system was at Audio Video Synergy in Clinton NJ:

More about this system:
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=165603.0

WOW! :D He's ready for a movie and  :popcorn:

AvsFan

« Reply #6 on: 7 Jul 2020, 07:32 pm »
Oppo 205 into Belles 22a preamp into 2Cherry amp into Salk Veracity ST loudspeakers

Picture 1  Overall system....2Cherry is circled in white  The system is in the main living area, only used for 2 channel listening
Picture 2  Shows the Power Sound Audio S1500 sub...the room is about 10,000 cubic feet so the sub fills in the very bottom, would not be needed in a smaller room
Picture 3  2Cherry in cabinet

VERY nice!

Loving the pictures and system description.
I will post more when I get some better pictures taken.

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #7 on: 9 Jul 2020, 10:24 pm »
This just in....

I'll be posting impressions in this thread:
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=171294.0

rodge827

« Reply #8 on: 11 Jul 2020, 02:36 pm »

DAC 2 Cherry with DAC DAC 2 HSV driving my Charney Audio horns. Took these in April when I first got the 2-Cherry and haven’t looked back. Note the ANK 300b Interstage mono blocks still gathering dust.

Chris

rockn

« Reply #9 on: 12 Jul 2020, 03:44 pm »

Dynaudio Special 40s with my King STM mk 2 Amp with double rail upgrades. 👍

AvsFan

« Reply #10 on: 12 Jul 2020, 09:33 pm »

DAC 2 Cherry with DAC DAC 2 HSV driving my Charney Audio horns. Took these in April when I first got the 2-Cherry and haven’t looked back. Note the ANK 300b Interstage mono blocks still gathering dust.

Chris

Sweet looking and I bet even sweeter sounding.
When you go the Cherry route, you never look back.  :D

AvsFan

« Reply #11 on: 12 Jul 2020, 09:35 pm »
Also, what are your room dimensions. Your room looks very similar to mine. I am thinking about putting my speaker closer to the walls and corner.

rodge827

« Reply #12 on: 13 Jul 2020, 12:58 am »
Room is 11x15x8 and I no longer have the blanket in front of the window just a honeycomb shade. I have had a couple of Tommy’s STM and DAC DAC1 in the past. The 2 Cherry is a very special amp. It mates very well with the Omega RS7 drivers in the Charney horns.

AvsFan

« Reply #13 on: 13 Jul 2020, 04:43 am »
Room is 11x15x8 and I no longer have the blanket in front of the window just a honeycomb shade. I have had a couple of Tommy’s STM and DAC DAC1 in the past. The 2 Cherry is a very special amp. It mates very well with the Omega RS7 drivers in the Charney horns.

My room dimensions are 12x10x8.

And that's spectacular news! I have Louis building me some dual RS8 driver floor standing speakers right now! The dual RS5 monitors weren't enough for me or my musical requirements. I am excited to to mate the Golden Cherries with the new Omega speakers. The Golden Cherries are spectacular on both the small Omega's and ZU Audio speakers. I'm also thinking about getting a Mega MKII as well.   

AvsFan

« Reply #14 on: 9 Jan 2021, 03:43 pm »
My room dimensions are 12x10x8.

And that's spectacular news! I have Louis building me some dual RS8 driver floor standing speakers right now! The dual RS5 monitors weren't enough for me or my musical requirements. I am excited to to mate the Golden Cherries with the new Omega speakers. The Golden Cherries are spectacular on both the small Omega's and ZU Audio speakers. I'm also thinking about getting a Mega MKII as well.   

Well nearly 6 months have passed since I posted about my system. Man has my system changed quite a bit since then. Sold the Omega speakers. No matter how much I tried to make myself like them, I never did. I also didn't go the Omega route at all. This was my second time with Omega's and the second time I sold them off fairly quick. Just not my thing. I decided to stick with what I know I love and am getting a pair of custom ZU's in an automotive red gloss finish. Soon to be here. But I have also been trying to get my bookshelf system right too and finally am there! After over a month now of listening to the Quad S2's, I am in love with the sound of these speakers. Absolutely a joy to listen to. I have had them, I had some Elac DBR-62's and just recently, some very nice B&W 606 S2 Anniversary Edition speakers, that I am actually shipping back today. Not because they are a bad speaker, just because I like the Quads so much more. So much that I bought a second pair yesterday for my living room system. The bookshelf speaker tour has come to an end. It's been fun. Anyway here are some recent pictures of my system. More to come once I get my ZU's.

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #15 on: 10 Jan 2021, 08:43 pm »
Well nearly 6 months have passed since I posted about my system. Man has my system changed quite a bit since then. Sold the Omega speakers. No matter how much I tried to make myself like them, I never did. I also didn't go the Omega route at all. This was my second time with Omega's and the second time I sold them off fairly quick. Just not my thing. I decided to stick with what I know I love and am getting a pair of custom ZU's in an automotive red gloss finish. Soon to be here. But I have also been trying to get my bookshelf system right too and finally am there! After over a month now of listening to the Quad S2's, I am in love with the sound of these speakers. Absolutely a joy to listen to. I have had them, I had some Elac DBR-62's and just recently, some very nice B&W 606 S2 Anniversary Edition speakers, that I am actually shipping back today. Not because they are a bad speaker, just because I like the Quads so much more. So much that I bought a second pair yesterday for my living room system. The bookshelf speaker tour has come to an end. It's been fun. Anyway here are some recent pictures of my system. More to come once I get my ZU's.

Great looking systems!  Thanks for posting your photos (:

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #16 on: 12 Jan 2021, 05:46 pm »