How many CDs and/or LPs do you have?

pjchappy

« Reply #20 on: 27 Apr 2003, 07:04 pm »
A little over 200 CDs, 1 SACD (cracked DSOTM), 1 DVD concert (David Gilmour), 1 DVD 'Musical'. . .The Wall. . .(as you can see, I like Pink Floyd)

Hopefully, things will change soon once I graduate from law school (May 9) and start making money. . . . once that happens, audio shopping spree here we come   :D  

p

Ferdi

« Reply #21 on: 30 Apr 2003, 09:49 pm »
Don't really know but about 3 meter of CD's. Just added 3 more at at Vanta Airport (Finland) and am listening to the remastered Brothers in Arms. recommended.

About 25 DVD and few old LP's I haven't played in 20 years. Oh yes, I still have some 78 RPM disks but nothing to play them on.

bubba966

« Reply #22 on: 1 May 2003, 12:51 am »
Quote from: Rob Babcock
I said you could counts DVDs & LDs, Brian! :P   I wanna get a warrant to search your house for Britney CDs!  I think you're holding out on us!

Ok, I'll chime in then.

I actually quit counting discs when I hit about 600. But if I was to take an edjumacated guess I'm probably around 350 DVD's, and 450 LD's, and 1 Hi-Vision LD.

Would love to have more Hi-Vision LD's, but they're $200+ a pop (Got my single Hi-Vision LD for $12 + $20 shipping :mrgreen: ). And I don't yet have the HD display or the decoder for the Hi-Vision discs. :(

Come on over anytime and look for those Britney CD's. You won't find any... :shake:

John Bauder

« Reply #23 on: 1 May 2003, 02:26 am »
I have about 200 CDs, 200 LPs and 3 concert dvds.  Right now my favorite is the dvd of Cher's 1999 Believe Concert.  Damn she looks good for an old gal [my age].

Sa-dono

« Reply #24 on: 1 May 2003, 02:31 am »
Quote from: bubba966

I actually quit counting discs when I hit about 600. But if I was to take an edjumacated guess I'm probably around 350 DVD's, and 450 LD's, and 1 Hi-Vision LD.

Oh come on...ONLY 350 DVD's? :mrgreen: I know people with 1000+  :dance:

Marbles

« Reply #25 on: 1 May 2003, 03:05 am »
Quote from: John Bauder
I have about 200 CDs, 200 LPs and 3 concert dvds.  Right now my favorite is the dvd of Cher's 1999 Believe Concert.  Damn she looks good for an old gal [my age].

I really like concert DVD's as I like to watch the musicians make the music and my system is really set up for it.

I have almost 100 concert DVD's.  I still haven't been able to talk myself into Cher's though, guess I'll have to give it a try.

I didn't think I'd Like Tina Turner Live in Amsterdam either, but it is a very good one, so maybe I'll be just as surprised with Cher's.

bundee1

« Reply #26 on: 19 May 2003, 03:40 am »
bundee1 wrote:
about 300 cds, 100 dvds, 1LP

Hope the LP is a good one.

Its a good LP in crap condition as I just recently discovered. "sealed LP" my ass. I paid $12 for Baby Huey and the Babysitters and its all scratched up and worn out. On a better note I found 3 old dance singles that werent completely lost from a flood in my moms house.
New Order-Blue Monday
Afrika Bambataa-Planet Rock
Portishead-Glory Box

Theyre a little warped but sound alright. I also found an old Gemini DJ TT from High School that I used to play them.

Hoots

« Reply #27 on: 21 May 2003, 01:55 pm »
Over 2,500 lps
around 400 cds
about 100 45s

I have then on an excel spreadsheet

mojoman

« Reply #28 on: 21 May 2003, 05:47 pm »
My wife would say I have way to many.

WilliamL

Lost Count...
« Reply #29 on: 22 May 2003, 10:35 pm »
I imagine its about 2,300. But seems like I never have anything to listen to (Just like women never have anything they want to wear and must buy new clothes). Of course my wish list is 300+.
 :oops:

bubba966

Re: How many CDs and/or LPs do you have?
« Reply #30 on: 28 May 2003, 02:04 am »
Quote from: Rob Babcock
Anyone care to reveal the size of his or her collection?  No, not you Bubba! :lol:   Unless of course you want to include DVDs & LD's!

I can no longer say I've got no CD's. :shake:

I now have 1 CD.

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #31 on: 28 May 2003, 04:27 am »
C'mon man! You can't drop a bombshell like that (ie that you caved and bought a CD) without telling us what it is! :lol:

bubba966

« Reply #32 on: 28 May 2003, 05:35 am »
:rotflmao:

Sure I can! :lol:

I'm being :evil: as I know it'll drive you nuts... :wink: :mrgreen: :lol:

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #33 on: 28 May 2003, 09:25 am »
YOU BASTARD!  I MUST KNOW! :evil: .... :lol:   No, really, what made you deign to join the the unwashed masses that actually listen to music? :wink:

Just razzin' ya, mostly cos' you deserve it. :mrgreen:

bubba966

« Reply #34 on: 29 May 2003, 04:00 am »
I only bothered mentioning that I now own a CD just so I could mess with you as I knew you'd have to know what it was. :mrgreen:

And it would be no fun if you weren't messing with me as well...

I never said anything about the fact that I'd bought a CD. So no, I haven't "caved" on the no audio only discs policy. :lol:

It was given to me Monday as a birthday present.

JoshK

« Reply #35 on: 29 May 2003, 12:02 pm »
Nick Cave and the Bad Seed?

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #36 on: 30 May 2003, 01:59 am »
He probably bought some 'Milli Vanilli'! :P  :lol: