A Short Thank You!

InfernoSTi

A Short Thank You!
« on: 5 Feb 2012, 01:12 am »
Just writing a public "thank you" note to Wayne for all his help with a number of items.  Without getting into too much detail, he has taken the time to visit personally with me, solve a problem not of his causing, extend a few courtesy recommendations, and all in a very quick and friendly manner.  In short, first class customer service the first time I've worked with Wayne and Boulder Cable Co. 

So Wayne, let me extend a sincere thank you to you.  Please know I will be recommending you to folks I know from here on out.  You have my complete confidence! 

John

P.S. I've written up a quick post over on another forum that covers some (but not all) of the products I'm working with Wayne on:  http://www.hawthorneaudio.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4278

darthkringle

Re: A Short Thank You!
« Reply #1 on: 5 Feb 2012, 04:53 am »
What a great post.  I too have had the pleasure of working with Wayne albeit not in person.  He is in the process of modding my SB Touch and his insight and candor are truly first class.  His ethics and his personality are a rare combination in the audio world. 

mcgsxr

« Reply #2 on: 5 Feb 2012, 02:25 pm »
Cannot argue with this sentiment.  I have worked with Wayne numerous times over the years, and he is a gem!

Gopher

« Reply #3 on: 5 Feb 2012, 02:45 pm »
Wayne is definitely a class act.  I've worked with him several times and he's always been enthusiastic about what he does and generous with his time.

Inferno, you are going to love your bolder front end.  The. Transport with bybee'd psu is just as impressive as the dac!

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #4 on: 5 Feb 2012, 03:15 pm »
A truly good man!!! Wayne thanks from myself also!!!! :thumb:

jackman

« Reply #5 on: 5 Feb 2012, 03:58 pm »
Agreed!  Wayne will do whatever it takes to satisfy his customers.  Bolder service is top notch.

Wayne1

« Reply #6 on: 6 Feb 2012, 03:58 pm »
 :oops:

Thank for all the kind words. I may not be able to get eveyone's order filled promptly, but I do try to help as much as I can.

Cheers guys.
Wayne

InfernoSTi

« Reply #7 on: 7 Feb 2012, 04:21 am »
Judging by the "shipping" notice I received tonight, you are LIGHTNING quick with your service Wayne!  Sorry to make you ship the modded EE DAC so soon!  :lol:

John