Nx studio crossover layout

SRP SRP

Nx studio crossover layout
« on: 25 Apr 2023, 01:38 am »
Can anyone share an image of a recommended layout for this network?  Im unable to use the search function.

Thanks

KTS

Re: Nx studio crossover layout
« Reply #1 on: 25 Apr 2023, 03:20 am »
Look at E-Zee’s pictures in new crossover assembly, he has some nice designs. He helped me a lot when I built mine. Good luck, you will love the NX Studio’s they are amazing!

Here is the ones I built from his design,

SRP SRP

« Reply #2 on: 26 Apr 2023, 12:40 am »
Did you install the network onto the bottom panel before assembly or after (passing it through the woofer opening)?

Thanks

nlitworld

• Strange things are afoot at the Circle K
« Reply #3 on: 26 Apr 2023, 02:12 pm »
The Studio crossover board can easily be installed later through the woofer hole. A few of us have installed with pre-fitting some plastic grill cover attachments so it's easy to set in and pop into place. Others just screw it into place. Either way, unless you're like Hobbs and put oil barrel sized caps on your crossover, it's easy to pop in after assembly.

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
« Reply #4 on: 26 Apr 2023, 05:13 pm »
The Studio crossover board can easily be installed later through the woofer hole. A few of us have installed with pre-fitting some plastic grill cover attachments so it's easy to set in and pop into place. Others just screw it into place. Either way, unless you're like Hobbs and put oil barrel sized caps on your crossover, it's easy to pop in after assembly.

Yup, mine definitely don't fit.

KTS

« Reply #5 on: 26 Apr 2023, 10:25 pm »
Did you install the network onto the bottom panel before assembly or after (passing it through the woofer opening)?

Thanks

I just drilled holes for and installed threaded inserts and ensured that I marked each crossover so I would not have an issue installing after they were built. I was planning for a later upgrade and easy install if desired.

Kelly