Ridge Street Audio Midnight Silver Edition Gen.II cable

audiojerry

I have spent the last 9 days auditioning wire from Ridge Street Audio Designs.  For those who have not been following the thread on the Ridge Street cable audition pack, and my comments on my audition, you can check this: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=4864&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=50  
For those who have read it, you already know how I feel about them.

Robert of Ridge Street asked me to furnish a review once I completed my audition.
I don't know what else to say that could enhance what I've aready stated.
Ridge Street Audio's Midnight Edition Gen.II (MSE) is simply the best wire I have heard by a wide margin over any other.  

In what ways? In every way. I don't want to nauseate everyone with all the gushy audiophile descriptions that we have read far too many times, so I'll use three qualities that for me descibe only this wire and no other.  Natural illumination, tonal richness, and precise delineation of detail.

It seems like everyone is gushing accolades about some new cable they have tried. I'm glad they are happy with their choice. You may be happy with your present choice. I doubt I can convince anyone to try Ridge Street, but if you are the least bit curious, I implore you to listen to this wire, even if you think you have heard the best. I believe you haven't.

So now my audition is done, and I must send the audition pack to the next victim. For the record, I did not buy anything, (yet), and Robert has promised me nothing, but I'm not averse to generous xmas gifts.    :wink:

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Ridge Street Audio Midnight Silver Edition Gen.II cable
« Reply #1 on: 28 Oct 2003, 04:52 am »
Audiojerry, 58 days till Xmas -Santa's watching - better be a good boy !! :lol: