Get well Gary!

tull skull

• I can't send hare in search of anything!
Re: Get well Gary!
« Reply #40 on: 2 Mar 2011, 12:42 am »
Praying for you Mr. Dodd, along with many others I wish you well.

tiger town

« Reply #41 on: 2 Mar 2011, 12:56 am »
Hello Gary, Will be thinking and praying for you.  Have always enjoyed our conversations and your many talents.   Sonny Matthews

AUDFILE74

« Reply #42 on: 2 Mar 2011, 08:02 am »
GARY I HOPE YOU GET BETTER BRO, BUT MY ULTIMATE PRAYER IS FOR YOU TO FIND PEACE IN THIS PROCESS THAT WILL HELP YOU WITH THE NEXT PEICE OF THIS PROCESS.

RAW

« Reply #43 on: 3 Mar 2011, 12:44 am »
I spoke with Gary today :thumb: 8)
We talked for almost 30 minutes, about almost everything as we have not seen each other at RMAF for a few years.
Was great to talk to him and we had to get off the phone as the DR'S just walked in.

All the best my friend, my thoughts are with you. :wink:

Al

Hugh

• Industry Participant
    • Angel City Audio
« Reply #44 on: 3 Mar 2011, 02:15 am »
Glad to hear.

Thanks Al.
I spoke with Gary today :thumb: 8)
We talked for almost 30 minutes, about almost everything as we have not seen each other at RMAF for a few years.
Was great to talk to him and we had to get off the phone as the DR'S just walked in.

All the best my friend, my thoughts are with you. :wink:

Al

djmckaytx

• Legacy Whispers, Legacy Amps, Grover Cables
« Reply #45 on: 3 Mar 2011, 04:11 am »
Get well soon...will be praying for you.

gld

• Industry Participant
    • http://doddaudio@live.net
« Reply #46 on: 7 Mar 2011, 02:03 pm »
Hello All! I am home, but I have a long way to go to be back. I very rarely get sick but when I do it's always tough! I have 2 things going on and I have to get thru the first one before I can even look at the other. I really appreciate all of you that have replied to this thread,thank you so much. You never realize how many friends you have until times get tough!
BTW any sales are welcome right now to help me out but it will take a bit longer than usual to get them filled. Thanks again for everything.
Gary

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #47 on: 7 Mar 2011, 02:05 pm »
Hello All! I am home, but I have a long way to go to be back. I very rarely get sick but when I do it's always tough! I have 2 things going on and I have to get thru the first one before I can even look at the other. I really appreciate all of you that have replied to this thread,thank you so much. You never realize how many friends you have until times get tough!
BTW any sales are welcome right now to help me out but it will take a bit longer than usual to get them filled. Thanks again for everything.
Gary

Glad you're back home! 

I'm waiting on your quote...

sl_1800

« Reply #48 on: 7 Mar 2011, 04:55 pm »
Gary,  I hope you get back to normal soon.

Hugh

• Industry Participant
    • Angel City Audio
« Reply #49 on: 7 Mar 2011, 04:59 pm »
Gary,

Glad to see you posted here BUT please take care of yourself first.

I shall see YOU in May at LSAF. :)

Danny Richie

« Reply #50 on: 10 Mar 2011, 03:16 am »
I just got off the phone with Gary a few minutes ago. Things are still not real good for him right now and took another bad turn today.

At 3:00 am this morning Gary had a pretty bad heart attack. He said it felt like a knife went through him. One side of his body went numb too. Gary was at home at the time. His son Max help get him dressed and in the car and had him to the hospital in 15 minutes. This is typically about a 40 minute drive during the day. Gary said Max had the flashers on and was hauling a$$.

Gary is still in ICU and for now is stable but in a lot of pain. They have been giving him some heavy doses of Morphine to keep the chest pains from being too bad. And Gary said that a few minutes ago when they took his blood pressure it was 190 over 180.

Gary has had 100 blockage on one main vain feeding his lower body for some time now and they are not sure what to do about it. That has been the cause of chest pains for several months now.

Heart problems are not new for Gary. I think he has had 7 heart surgeries, and has had a Titanium value now for many years. The doctors that examined him today said that the value still looked good.

Right now the doctors don't know what to do and Gary doesn't know what is going on or what will happen. He is hoping that they have some solutions in the morning.

I stayed on the phone with him until he felt like he was tired enough to sleep. I hope that I will speak with him again tomorrow. For now it is just time for some prayers.

dangerbird

« Reply #51 on: 10 Mar 2011, 03:18 am »
Godspeed Gary--in my prayers

HAL

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #52 on: 10 Mar 2011, 03:30 am »
Danny,
Thanks for the update.

Gary is in my prayers!

devste

« Reply #53 on: 10 Mar 2011, 03:50 am »
I hope Gary gets well very soon.

rpf

« Reply #54 on: 10 Mar 2011, 04:11 am »
Danny,
Thanks for the update.

Gary is in my prayers!

Seconded. I'll say a couple of extra prayers tonight.

cryoparts

« Reply #55 on: 10 Mar 2011, 04:14 am »
I'll send some positive vibes your way Gary!

Peace,

Lee

richidoo

« Reply #56 on: 10 Mar 2011, 04:17 am »
Peace and Love

richidoo

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #57 on: 10 Mar 2011, 04:54 am »
Thanks for the update, Danny.  I talked to Max earlier today, and knew things were bad, but didn't pry.  Gary has our prayers tonight, again.

Scott

dvenardos

« Reply #58 on: 10 Mar 2011, 05:05 am »
Doesn't sound good. I hope things take an upturn. :cry:

virtue

• Industry Participant
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
« Reply #59 on: 10 Mar 2011, 07:04 am »
Thanks for the update Danny.  It's good that Max was around when this happened. 

Hang in there bro, we've got some magic to do together yet.  You're the tube genius and you're loved.