Service Above and Beyond

jseipp

Service Above and Beyond
« on: 8 Dec 2014, 04:03 am »
I have a One.3 and love the sound, but the reason I am writing is to let people know that the quality of service you can expect from Seth is second to that of no one (even on a Sunday night). 

Thanks Seth!

audiorook72

• Virtue Amp-ed and loving it....
Re: Service Above and Beyond
« Reply #1 on: 8 Dec 2014, 04:25 am »
Totally agree with you on both fronts - the ONE.3 and the exemplary service by Seth!!!!

Rocket

« Reply #2 on: 8 Dec 2014, 08:07 am »
Hi,

I agree as well.  I'd definitely buy more gear from Seth again and I'm very happy with my One.3.

Cheers Rod

megabigeye

« Reply #3 on: 8 Dec 2014, 02:40 pm »
I'd like to add my agreement!
I haven't had any reason or need to contact Virtue or Seth directly, but the fact that he's almost always ready and willing to answer questions on here is outstanding.  And when I purchased my One.3 and he called me within minutes of my order?  I have to say my mind was absolutely blown.
I was a bit hesitant at first to buy from such a small company, but it became obvious pretty quickly how much Seth cares about his company, both the product and the customers.  I feel as though I'm something more than just a customer, and that's AWESOME.

I really wish there were more companies and people that were as wonderful to deal with as Virtue and Seth!

(I also wish there were a more public place that I (and we) could write reviews to get the word out.  Not that I'm at all unhappy to post here, but I feel a little like I'm preaching to the choir.)

I should also mention that I still am loving my One.3 and would listen to it all day long if I could.

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #4 on: 8 Dec 2014, 05:07 pm »
I bought a One.2, the second run of the originals a few years back as I remember it. Seth knew immediately from talking to me that I was nuts.  :nono: The day I got it was a Friday on that Saturday I took it to a gathering in NJ....I heard a Eastern Electric DAC that day and it blew me away. I played it in all night Friday, Saturday night and Sunday morning at 11 am the sound changed, and by 2pm I was bouncing off the walls it sounded so good.....I knew pretty much less then zip about equipment back then but Seth insisted I get the better power supply and I give it time to burn in. He knew everything about my system, speakers, DAC etc...from the phone call  he made to me also and my experience with my new amp remains a highlight in my stereo life to this day. Every year I tried a new amp, some with tubes some without, budget stuff was all I could swing and although I tried to dethrone it and move up the ladder, the thing I didn't know was that I was way up the ladder from jump street because Seth took some time with me on the phone while I blabbered away.......of all the amps I tried over the years only one remains, the One.2 Seth sold me........it will be in my family forever, my two boys will fight for it someday.
Seth has golden ears.....

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
« Reply #5 on: 8 Dec 2014, 11:34 pm »
Thank you all for your kind words.

I'm a freaky geek and feel privileged to have you in my extended family.  That's the way I feel about this.

Ed, so great to hear that you still use the amp.  And it still looks so good too!  How are the fingers holding up?

ericlp151

« Reply #6 on: 15 Dec 2014, 02:11 am »
Yup, I must agree the service you get from Virtue (Seth) is Awesome.   :thumb: