Lucid White Speaker Line

david45

Re: Lucid White Speaker Line
« Reply #80 on: 15 Mar 2014, 06:42 pm »
Thanks for the info Danny. Now let's just see if there are still some available :)

david45

« Reply #81 on: 16 Mar 2014, 12:28 am »
Danny,
Would it be possible to order the electra tube connectors from you for the MT flat-pack? Ruben would be the one assembling/finishing the speakers so I'd have to ask him to cut new back panels but that's it. He should be getting in touch with you in the near future (if he hasn't already) in order to get woofers/amps and no-rez from you for a pair of super-v that he is going to build for me in the next few months.
Thanks,
David

Danny Richie

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.gr-research.com
« Reply #82 on: 16 Mar 2014, 01:06 am »
Danny,
Would it be possible to order the electra tube connectors from you for the MT flat-pack? Ruben would be the one assembling/finishing the speakers so I'd have to ask him to cut new back panels but that's it. He should be getting in touch with you in the near future (if he hasn't already) in order to get woofers/amps and no-rez from you for a pair of super-v that he is going to build for me in the next few months.
Thanks,
David

Yeah, I can supply you with the tube connectors. Just drill new holes for them right above the binding post cups. And when you wire them up run a jumper from them down to the binding post cups so that they are in parallel. Then you can plug anything into them. You can also then A/B the connectors and hear just how good the tube connectors really are.

david45

« Reply #83 on: 16 Mar 2014, 04:38 am »
And of course we'll line the cabinets with no-rez :)
Thanks Danny I'll forward instructions to Ruben

david45

« Reply #84 on: 18 Mar 2014, 05:58 pm »
Seth,
I realize you must be extremely busy with the ONE.3 but could you please confirm that it is still possible to order a flatpack for the MT speakers? Possibly along with original boxes as Ruben from Fallen Enclosures is going to be assembling/finishing the speakers before shipping them to my address?

Thanks again and good luck with the new products :)
Congratulations!!

David

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
« Reply #85 on: 21 Mar 2014, 07:18 pm »
Sorry for the delay in getting back.

We can do flatpacks of all the speakers and Ruben can customize the heck out of them.

We're in touch with Ruben and it's all good.