Holy Cow!! A-Rod comes through in the playoffs

sts9fan

Re: Holy Cow!! A-Rod comes through in the playoffs
« Reply #40 on: 11 Oct 2009, 02:23 pm »
I have no idea hat is wrong with the sox.  In a tough spot right now.  I think flat is the term I would use.

macrojack

• Restricted
« Reply #41 on: 11 Oct 2009, 05:21 pm »
They say that a lot of just depends on cycles. Sometimes a team just can't get it up for the post season. Two years ago the Sox were peaking and the Yankees didn't know what hit them and the Rockies were drowned in their blow by. There's always next year.

droht

« Reply #42 on: 11 Oct 2009, 06:40 pm »
Was Jeffrey Dahmer from Minnesota or Wisconsin? He was nice.

You're missing the point.  Imagine how many folks JD would have eaten if he was from Queens?

macrojack

• Restricted
« Reply #43 on: 11 Oct 2009, 07:30 pm »
He wouldn't eat them because they aren't nice.

zybar

• Facilitator
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #44 on: 12 Oct 2009, 02:38 am »
Congrats to the New York Yankees for winning their ALDS match-up against the Minnesota Twins.   :thumb:

The Twins gave it all they had, but too many mental errors and a shaky bullpen were simply too much to overcome.

BTW, this is the last game that the Twins will play in the Metrodome.  While I am not a fan of indoor baseball, the Metrodome definitely was unique and some very memorable post season games were played there over the years.

Next up for the Yankees is the Angels who swept the Red Sox earlier today.  The ALCS starts on Friday and should be a good series.

Three down...eight to go - GO YANKEES!!

George

This is for Wayner:

TheChairGuy

« Reply #45 on: 12 Oct 2009, 02:34 pm »
You're missing the point.  Imagine how many folks JD would have eaten if he was from Queens?

Ha :thumb: :jester:

John