The future looks bright for the TAAS

Daygloworange

• Industry Participant
  • www.customconcepts.ca
The future looks bright for the TAAS
« on: 13 Feb 2007, 11:19 pm »
Last Sunday, Spirit, myself and a few other TAAS members who've been contributing with their efforts, got together to discuss the future of the TAAS. A lot of groundwork was set to enable us to become more organized and to spawn growth and enable us to have better features for those interested in our hobby.

We still have a lot of legwork to do, but the preliminaries are set.

We'd like to ask the members for their help in a couple of areas. If you know of, or can steer us in the right direction in these areas, please let us know.

We'd like to find a venue for future events. We were thinking something in the vicinity of the airport, as it has great access to all major 400 series highways. It would have to have plenty of parking, easy access to load/unload gear, seating, washroom facilities, and of course be able to accommodate the SPL of listening to full range equipment (ie: with subwoofers).

We would also like to come up with a logo. A TAAS website is in the works, and we'd like to have a logo for the TAAS. Anyone who has any graphics design services, or can make a recommendation for someone that they know of, please let us know.

We'll update this thread as new ideas and requirements pop up.

We're really excited at some of the great ideas we were discussing, and the future really does look bright for the TAAS.

Rock on.  :rock:

Cheers

Spirit

• Facilitator
Re: The future looks bright for the TAAS
« Reply #1 on: 13 Feb 2007, 11:28 pm »
Here, here Dayglow:
The future does indeed look bright.
Regarding the logo, I have contacted a friend in the graphics business and I think he will be putting something together for me.
I will let you know.

Daygloworange

• Industry Participant
  • www.customconcepts.ca
Re: The future looks bright for the TAAS
« Reply #2 on: 13 Feb 2007, 11:41 pm »
Wow! That was fast!  :lol:

Cheers