A Very Happy Holiday to all!

Spirit

• Facilitator
A Very Happy Holiday to all!
« on: 21 Dec 2006, 12:48 am »
Let me the be the first of the TAAS crowd to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, a Happy Chanukah, and a very Happy and healthy 2007!
I am off on a family holiday tomorrow and I will return on Jan 2.
Let me say that I am very pumped about 2007 for this group.  I never dreamed that my itsy, bitsy post back in October would have grown to this extent. 
A very special thanks to Denny (DayGloworange) who is using his obvious talents and infinte energy to better the success of this group.  Quite frankly, there would be no TAAS without his committment.
I have met a lot of great guys over the last few months and I know that new friendships have and will be developed in the new year. 
Thanks to all for making my dream a reality!!!!

halo

Re: A Very Happy Holiday to all!
« Reply #1 on: 21 Dec 2006, 12:52 am »
Happy holidays!

Daygloworange

• Industry Participant
  • www.customconcepts.ca
Re: A Very Happy Holiday to all!
« Reply #2 on: 22 Dec 2006, 11:44 pm »
I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well. May 2007 be the best year yet!

Spirit (Sam), I'd like to thank you personally as well for getting the ball rolling on this TAAS group, and I've made a good friend in you as well. Thank you.

I'd like to get the 2007 TAAS year off rockin', so that's why I thought of the Amp Comparo 2007. This event will be about serious, critical listening. I also think that this is going to be where this group really shines. It will help us compare various components that suit our individual tastes, and be instrumental in helping us all be able to assemble a much more synergistic system than we could otherwise do.

See y'all in the New Year. :rock:

Cheers