NX-Otica's are now available online.

Danny Richie

NX-Otica's are now available online.
« on: 24 May 2019, 01:14 pm »
You can now order the NX-Otica kit online. And I added links to the the NX-Otica development and build threads.

http://gr-research.com/nx-otica.aspx

If you have any questions or other input post away.

And the matching servo subs are here: http://gr-research.com/diysubwooferkits.aspx

Go with the open baffle kits. They are kits 3,  4, and 5.

Danny Richie

Re: NX-Otica
« Reply #1 on: 24 May 2019, 01:45 pm »
Okay, something freaky happened just now and I have to share this.

Literally, while I was typing this post about the NX-Otica's webpage being up. I got a message from Ron at New Record Day. He sent me a link to his Frequency Friday's video. And in this video, he is talking about the NX-Otica's.

I had no idea that he was talking about the NX-Otica's or going to do anything on them any time soon. And I am still freaked a little by him sending me the link while I was typing a post about them.

You guys go check out New Record Day and his latest video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prwyd7XlqVI&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1YLauLU5LFTPCj4FmyMKsHihCRf5TfDlblXNnhnksvCJpTLXsJ97eeVho

JBELT01

Re: NX-Otica's are now available online.
« Reply #2 on: 24 May 2019, 03:11 pm »
Congrats Danny and Jay, great review!

AlexH

« Reply #3 on: 24 May 2019, 05:31 pm »
Gotta like it. Congrats :thumb:

Danny Richie

« Reply #4 on: 27 May 2019, 09:49 pm »
Man, New Record day's video has had a LOT of views, feedback and comments.

If any of you NX-Otica owners or listeners want to join in the sharing of information over there please do. Not only are the speakers new to some of the viewers there but DIY is as well.

Ngoliath

« Reply #5 on: 27 Jun 2019, 10:22 pm »
I’m new here and saw the New Record Day video. I’ve never built a set of speakers, but I’m excited to jump in with both feet. I just ordered the NX-Oticas and will have a go at these beauties. I’d love to be able to reach out and tap into the wealth of expertise here on the site. I’m from San Antonio, so I’d also love to come to Austin and experience the real deal. I’ll try to post pictures of my progress, just don’t laugh. :lol:

Captainhemo

« Reply #6 on: 28 Jun 2019, 03:35 am »
I’m new here and saw the New Record Day video. I’ve never built a set of speakers, but I’m excited to jump in with both feet. I just ordered the NX-Oticas and will have a go at these beauties. I’d love to be able to reach out and tap into the wealth of expertise here on the site. I’m from San Antonio, so I’d also love to come to Austin and experience the real deal. I’ll try to post pictures of my progress, just don’t laugh. :lol:

Welcome to  AC  !!
You're  going to love   the   NX-Otica's  :thumb:

jay