SOLD Herron Audio VTSP-360 preamplifier

jriggy

SOLD Herron Audio VTSP-360 preamplifier
« on: 2 Jul 2021, 07:08 pm »
SOLD
Selling my mint condition Herron Audio VTSP-360 preamplifier. I purchased this unit new in January of this year after narrowing it down as a replacement for a preamp costing literally 3 times as much, in an effort to raise some needed funds.

This is an excellent sounding and full feature preamp.

General highlights are: very quiet and clear noisefloor (better than all other tube preamps I’ve had); detailed, tight and tuneful bass; dimensional uncolored mids; extended yet smooth and non-fatiguing high frequencies; tube based musicality with the control of solid state.

This preamp has more useful features than most: power polarity switch to maximize performance to your house power; on-the-fly, via remote control, absolute phase to dial-in different recordings (excellent for live recordings imo); hi/low gain settings; built in protection circuit on the power side; well designed low-noise power rectification circuit; and last but not least, a tube circuit allowing for very long tube life.

Retails for $6550

Black faceplate/chassis and amber color display.
Includes original box & packing, full featured remote control,  manual, power cord.

Selling for $4250 + shipping and PP fee.

Please feel free to ask any and all questions.
« Last Edit: 13 Jul 2021, 09:33 pm by jriggy »