Ayre Acoustics AX-7e (w/ Ayre-installed crossover for Vandersteen Quatro / Subs)

nrenter

This is a listing for an Ayre Acoustics AX-7e (w/ Ayre-installed crossover for Vandersteen Quatro / Subs). Yes, this integrated amp has the crossover required for use with a set of Vandersteen Quatros /or Vandersteen subs (-3 dB @ 100 Hz) already built into it!

One owner, purchased new on 11/7/2007 (I have the original receipt, if interested). Did I mention this integrated amp has the required crossover required for use with a set of Vandersteen Quatros /or Vandersteen subs (-3 dB @ 100 Hz)? Also, when back at Ayre, they preemptively replaced the filter caps (as it could be a quick, easy, and cost effective performance upgrade).     

This ships with the original box, original manual, stock power cord, and an unused remote control (the remote still has the protective adhesive around the key pad - the same remote ships with a CX-7e, so I never had the need to use this one).     

I love this integrated, and if I wouldn't have had to opportunity to upgrade to an Ayre AX-5/20, it would still be in service, and may have remained there for another 15 years.     

If you want a set of Vandersteen Quatros and want to experience the Ayre magic, but don't have the coin for separates (or the AX-5/20) this is the integrated for you. If you have 2's or 3's, and want the Ayre magic, and want to add an Vandersteen sub to your system, this is the integrated for you. Heck, if you have ANY speaker, want the Ayre magic, and want to add an Vandersteen sub to your system, this is the integrated for you.   

I'm obsessive about my toys. I can find only a single pencil-lead sized blemish on the top cover. Otherwise in amazing shape.     

Once again, this integrated amp has the required crossover required for use with a set of Vandersteen Quatros /or Vandersteen subs (-3 dB @ 100 Hz). I understand the market for this Ayre-customized piece of hardware is limited, hence my aggressive pricing. I'd rather this go to a good home than sit in my closet.     

$1,300.00 USD. Price includes ground shipping within the continental US and PayPal fees. Don't try to make a lower offer, either. I'd rather just use it in a secondary system than discount further.
« Last Edit: 19 Apr 2021, 03:46 am by nrenter »

nrenter

Now with photos...

fritzspeakers

• Industry Participant
  • FRITZSPEAKERS.COM
    • FRITZSPEAKERS.COM

nrenter

Still available!

nrenter

Bumpity-bump-bump

nrenter