VR4SR MKII Anniversary, with MKIII midrange upgrade.

JackD201

Re: VR4SR MKII Anniversary, with MKIII midrange upgrade.
« Reply #80 on: 9 Apr 2010, 02:55 am »
Hi Ambience, for your system, forget the LCR4, go for the VSA VisiUN MkII which is really an SR on it's side. Trust me, you won't regret it. After setting up one for a client and experienced the totally seamless wall of sound with vocals coming from smack in between his 115" screen, I just had to get one for myself. His theater is powered by 3 Rowland  501 monos upfront and a lexicon multichannel for his 4 in ceiling revel speakers. Next up, a pair of VSA Shockwaves.

My system will be SR MkIIIs and VisUN Mk2 and Ambience SS in walls for rears powered by a BAT VK-6200 complemented by a pair of Ambience SS Bandpass subwoofers with built in Redgum amplifiers.

The VisiUN is the closest you can get to actually having a third SR in the middle.

Contact your dealer for details or e-mail Albert himself for more information. :)

Tan Daniel

« Reply #81 on: 9 Apr 2010, 03:01 am »
Insert Quote
Have anyone heard if the LCR4 is out on sale, and what price it wil be at?

Yes, it is on sale for $2,400.

ceedee

• Industry Participant
    • Musical Reality
« Reply #82 on: 9 Apr 2010, 08:42 am »
Insert Quote
Have anyone heard if the LCR4 is out on sale, and what price it wil be at?

Yes, it is on sale for $2,400.

Take a note, this price is EX. TAX , Transport and other costs you have to take care about. :rules:

Cor

Ambiance

« Reply #83 on: 9 Apr 2010, 11:16 am »
Quote:
Hi,

Very nice and neat sound room you have there. Your choice of perforated ceiling is a beauty. Is that the Black VR4 SR3?:

Hi.

My VR4 are MKII with MKIII midrange upgrades.

A.

Ambiance

« Reply #84 on: 9 Apr 2010, 11:22 am »
Hi Ambience, for your system, forget the LCR4, go for the VSA VisiUN MkII which is really an SR on it's side. Trust me, you won't regret it. After setting up one for a client and experienced the totally seamless wall of sound with vocals coming from smack in between his 115" screen, I just had to get one for myself. His theater is powered by 3 Rowland  501 monos upfront and a lexicon multichannel for his 4 in ceiling revel speakers. Next up, a pair of VSA Shockwaves.

My system will be SR MkIIIs and VisUN Mk2 and Ambience SS in walls for rears powered by a BAT VK-6200 complemented by a pair of Ambience SS Bandpass subwoofers with built in Redgum amplifiers.

The VisiUN is the closest you can get to actually having a third SR in the middle.

Contact your dealer for details or e-mail Albert himself for more information. :)

Thank you for clarifying, but I do not think I can afford that pricerange yet. I would love one of those. :D So if someone is selling theirs, let me know. :)

A.