Eric

Welcome to the Forum - Introduce Yourself
« on: 25 Aug 2004, 04:27 pm »
If you are new to the ACI Forum, post a message here and introduce yourself

Dave918

« Reply #1 on: 25 Aug 2004, 11:28 pm »
Hi Eric, Dave918 here.

Joined AC sometime back, just haven't posted much. Picked up a used pair of ACI Emeralds last year and just absolutely love them.  ACI certainly knows how to build a quality speaker. For reference, I also use Jean-Marie Reynaud Twin MKIII and Audio Note AX-Two loudspeakers in my other systems (I maintain 3 music only systems).

Living with the Emeralds has certainly peaked my interest in some of the other ACI speakers. I can see myself owning a pair of Sapphire's or maybe Panorama's somewhere down the road!

-Dave

Eric

« Reply #2 on: 26 Aug 2004, 04:00 pm »
Hi Dave,

Welcome to ACI. I own a pair of Jag / LFM's in my 2 channel system. I think you would really like the Sapphires or the Panoramas. According to Mike, the Panoramas are a significant step up from the Sapphires

Harry P

« Reply #3 on: 23 Sep 2004, 08:30 pm »
Hey, this is Harry. I took a break from the forums, but I'm coming back---when time permits. ACI products and service ROCK! Mike, can I please win those Emerald Onwalls? Please  :D

Eric

« Reply #4 on: 23 Sep 2004, 09:12 pm »
Hi Harry,

Welcome to the ACI Circle

Harry P

« Reply #5 on: 24 Sep 2004, 01:53 pm »
Eric, I'd love to hear more about your Jaguar LFMs!

Eric

« Reply #6 on: 24 Sep 2004, 02:12 pm »
Harry,

Here is a link to my review on this site:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=11985http://

Rossd

• http://www.audioc.com
« Reply #7 on: 24 Sep 2004, 02:44 pm »
Hey Everyone!
Ross here.  I've been with ACI for a while now, and hope to spend a little time on AC :).  

Eric- how is the Jag/LFM setup workin out for you?

Eric

« Reply #8 on: 24 Sep 2004, 02:55 pm »
Hi Ross,

Welcome to the Forums. What do you do at ACI?

The Jag/ LFM's are awesome. They are the best speaker I have owned

Rossd

« Reply #9 on: 24 Sep 2004, 04:34 pm »
Quote from: Eric
Hi Ross,

Welcome to the Forums. What do you do at ACI?

The Jag/ LFM's are awesome. They are the best speaker I have owned
Hey Eric!
I handle a bunch of things at ACI but mostly shipping, building cables, and just recently taking calls, so I've probably talked to a few people from here lately.  I was also the one who brought your Jag/LFMs to Illinois :D

Harry P

« Reply #10 on: 24 Sep 2004, 08:45 pm »
Eric  thanks for the link. I wondered if you had any further comments now that you've had the Jag-lfms for a couple of months.TIA

Harry P

« Reply #11 on: 28 Sep 2004, 01:27 pm »
Eric are you out there? Still wondering about more on the Jaguar-LFMs.TIA

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #12 on: 28 Sep 2004, 03:00 pm »
Quote from: Harry P
Eric are you out there? Still wondering about more on the Jaguar-LFMs.TIA

Harry:

Eric is out of town until later this week.

vjr

« Reply #13 on: 28 Sep 2004, 06:59 pm »
Hi all. My name is Vance and I started building speakers here at ACI a little over a month ago. I'm looking forward to working with you and perhaps answering some of the questions you might have concerning our great products.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #14 on: 28 Sep 2004, 10:55 pm »
Quote from: vjr
Hi all. My name is Vance and I started building speakers here at ACI a little over a month ago. I'm looking forward to working with you and perhaps answering some of the questions you might have concerning our great products.

Vance has been a really great addition to our staff. He loves music, loves audio gear, has a terrific work ethic, and has a passion for quality. Besides that he's just a fun guy to work with. Welcome Vance!

Eric

« Reply #15 on: 30 Sep 2004, 02:24 pm »
The Jags continue to sound better and better each time I listen. The bass has really tightened up and the high-end is sounding much more natural. They continue to excel at imaging an musicality

hectic1

« Reply #16 on: 12 Oct 2004, 01:07 am »
Eric,

Where are you located in Illinois? I have a pair of Onix Reference 3's and I would love to have the opportunity to hear the Jags...do let me know if you would be willing to give me an audition....

thanks...

Eric

« Reply #17 on: 13 Oct 2004, 09:35 am »
hectic1,

I am in Roscoe IL. That is north of Rockford on I90 just south of Beloit WI

Jayman

ACI withdrawal... hello from Beijing, China
« Reply #18 on: 23 Oct 2004, 03:52 pm »
Hello all.

My name is Jay.  I am originally from upstate NY but currently reside in Beijing.  Over 10 years ago I bought the Sapphire / Sub 1 kit and fell in love.  
In order to pay for college I sold my entire hi-fi system (lord knows college is not cheap!).  After college I moved to Beijing, China where I have been living for 6 years.  I have been suffering with a very mediocre system (including a pair of 600 series B&W's) for these years and to this day I pine for my old ACI's.

I will be returning to the states next year and I am now already planning out my system components.  As far as I am concerned my loudspeaker brand is a given, it's only a matter of which flavor of ACI I will get!!!   :D As far as I am concerned nothing can touch ACI for the price.

I look forward to getting to know you all here.  I am very interested in auditioning here on the East coast before I buy and therefore would be keen on helping facilitate ACI owners here to meet.

Mike, any chance of eventually setting up a section of the forums for this type of activity?  I can totally see people getting together on a regular basis to share music, equipment, and ideas...

PS - Thanks for setting up the forum and pioneering some really kick-ars speakers :!:

Eric

« Reply #19 on: 23 Oct 2004, 05:09 pm »
Jayman,

Welcome to the forum. Why did you move to Bejing? Was it work related?