X-Otica (Not NX-Otica) Flat Packs....

Vince in TX

Re: X-Otica (Not NX-Otica) Flat Packs....
« Reply #20 on: 11 Aug 2020, 09:06 pm »
I'll buy the first pair.

Danny, I don't see the X-Otica kit on your site, just the NX-Otica and X-Static.   Is that a hidden link?    How would those compare to X-Static and NX-Otica in a Home Theater application?

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
« Reply #21 on: 11 Aug 2020, 09:18 pm »
Danny, I don't see the X-Otica kit on your site, just the NX-Otica and X-Static.   Is that a hidden link?    How would those compare to X-Static and NX-Otica in a Home Theater application?

It's not on the site yet, are are a lot of other models like the X-CS Encore, NX-Studio, NX-MTM among others.
Many if not all of the missing models should be available on the new site once its properly up and running..  :thumb:

In the meantime you'll have to call or email Danny directly to get info.

Danny Richie

« Reply #22 on: 11 Aug 2020, 11:28 pm »
When we get the new site up and running then we will add a lot of new stuff and new models.

Barryg443

« Reply #23 on: 11 Aug 2020, 11:30 pm »
Looking forward to the new site!  I hope it’s soon!

rklein

• My finest audio piece ever!!
« Reply #24 on: 12 Oct 2020, 11:01 pm »

+1

I too am looking for info on the X-Otica kit minus the flat pack and how they compare in a HT application.  I am leaning towards the NX-Otica with possibly a NX-Studio for a center channel. ( a suggestion from a fellow AC member :thumb:)
1.  Price of X-Otica with all M165/16 and M165 drivers 
2.  Price of X-Otica with the upgrade to the M165NQ/16 drivers for the MTM.

Regards

Randy