NuFORCE Room at THE HOME ENTERTAINMENT Show 5/31-6/2 in Newport Beach California

John Casler

THE HOME ENTERTAINMENT SHOW is a little more than a month away.

Last year this was the biggest and best AUDIO and Home Theater Show of the year.

NuFORCE is proud to be involved with THE Show and is on the 5th Floor in Room # 535

This is a very exciting time at NuFORCE with the emergence and introduction of some REALLY GREAT new gear.

We will have the following in operation or on display.

1) AVP-18 - This is the long awaited re-entry into the Audiophile Level Preamp/Processor

2) The New "HOME REFERENCE SERIES" components including the HAP-100 Preamp, the DDA-100 digital input Integrated Amp, the STA-100 Stereo Power Amp of 100wpc, and several other components

The NuFORCE room will also be supported and feature ANGEL CITY AUDIO's TRINITY Speaker System

And LA Sound Panels Acoustic Treatments

John Casler

The 2 channel Show System
« Reply #1 on: 4 May 2013, 12:29 am »
We will be running 2 actual systems at the show in the same space.

1) We will be featuring the Reference Series 2 Channel AudioPhile System

2) We will also have a 3.0 System to show our new AVP-18 PreampProcessor

Here is the 2 channel system:

Digital Sources:

Hard Drive through our MSP-18 (Music Server) for High Quality 2 channel Music Files

OPPO BDP-93 NuFORCE Edition to play show goer's discs and cuts

DAC

NuFORCE DAC-9 192k

Preamp

The NuFORCE P-20

Amps

NuFORCE Reference 18 (325wpc) Monoblocs

Speakers

Angel City Audio TRINITY Speakers

Acoustic Treatments

LA Sound Panels

POWER CONDITIONING

WYWIRES POWER BROKER

« Last Edit: 7 May 2013, 09:02 pm by John Casler »

John Casler

COMING SOON the 3.0 Multichannel System

John Casler

UPDATE THE Show System in the House
« Reply #3 on: 7 May 2013, 08:59 pm »
WOW!

Is all I can say.

I now have the actual SHOW System (except for the WyWires Power Broker Power Conditioner) in the HOUSE and burning in.

It is Spectacular :thumb:

The only thing missing is the MSP-18 Music Server, but I am running a "prototype" of that too.

If I can get it to sound 50% as good in Room # 535, I will be a happy camper.

Reference Cuts are close to the best I have heard.

Anyone coming to THE Show needs to stop by and see us.

John Casler

Our MultiChannel 3.0 system

Due to room restrictions, we have decided to not use surround speakers, but we did want to demo the AVP-18 a bit with Bluray Concert Discs.

The System will look like this:

SOURCE:  OPPO BDP-93 NuFORCE EDITION

PREPRO:  NuFORCE AVP-18

AMPS: NuFORCE REFERENCE 18 monoblocs

SPEAKERS: Angel City Audio TRINITY

So in essence, we will be demonstrating TWO systems in ONE, being able to switch from one to the other with a couple clicks.

I have been using the AVP-18 for a couple weeks now and it is a bonafide GIANT KILLER.  At $1095, it rivals competitors costing almost 10 x it's price.  Color me amazed :thumb:

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
John,

Are you the "official" spokesman for NuForce (as we haven't seen them post here in "forever")?

John Casler

To a degree, I have been a dealer from the beginning, and now I am officially assisting in their efforts to shine a light on their Higher End and Home Theater Lines.

Since their Computer, Portable and Personal gear exploded so quickly, they got spread a little thin.

I am still getting "up to speed" but hopefully we will see some nice improvements.

I am also working with the High End Dealers too.

John Casler

THE Show was a BIG success and LOTS of Audiophiles came to hear the Room and System.

It looked like this: (from FaceBook of Constantine Soo)

Hugh

• Industry Participant
    • Angel City Audio
BJ,

Did you get a chance to come by our room?

I spent just a few minutes in NuFORCE room listening to the Trinity and I think the sound was different in comparison to the one in our own room with Melody gears.

John Casler

Big Hugh,

No the only room I got a chance to visit (at the behest of the NuFORCE CEO) was the DIRAC room to hear what they are doing in room and sound equalization.

NuFORCE has partnered with them on a venture or two.

Got loads of comments on your speakers.

woofersus

• Industry Participant
  • Authorized Dealer: Melody & Angel City Audio
    • East Street Audio
I thought the NuForce room was great, and I thought it was an interesting contrast because our speakers were not only set up completely differently, but driven by very different equipment.  Totally different presentations, but both really enjoyable.  The upstream gear really came through.
« Last Edit: 5 Jun 2013, 02:42 pm by woofersus »

John Casler

That is an excellent observation.

Quite often many are interested in "what or which is better" when in fact both are great depending on your preferences.  This was what I was thinking when Hugh and I spoke about using TRINITY in the NuFORCE room.

It gave consumers a unique opportunity to compare his speakers and our individual electronics at the same show.  It demonstrated the differences well, of both gear set ups, and how the speaker handles each.  This was especially true since we also used the same Acoustic Panels from LA SoundPanels.

Win/Win :thumb:

John Casler

Our Room received a very nice write-up from John Atkinson of STEREOPHILE

LOOK HERE

John Casler

Here is a picture from ENJOY THE MUSIC.COM showing the display of the HOME REFERENCE STACK