I.S.C.T – Abstract Colourful Sub Woofer Base Plate Enhancement with Oil Paints …

UpperCut

• UpperCut - Audio
Hi there again,

Anybody who in one way or the other has been viewing any of my projects mite has noticed that I’m a great friend of powerful colours like my standard project colours of Mellon Yellow & Charcoal. Now as my project season is starting up again and I’m here in New Zealand going into Spring my ideas collected over the Winter time have accumulated and one I was extremely keen to try out is an Artistic colourful approach to my projects which do not include Artists work which I have to pay for and mostly have to wait for month, but Artistic Abstract Art Impressions which I can do myself and still look …. HOT!?

My first approach is to the Base Plate of a project I have mentioned already before and I’m still working hard on as my idea of a dual ‘Interactive Sealed & Vented’ enclosure set up. Strait off I like to mention that the following Links were mentioned before and in general nothing has changes as yet – because I have not been able to find a similar idea or the approach to this within 1 year of research now.

OK, just to mention as well - NO it is not a Band pass enclosure neither so NOT a 4th order nor a strait 6th order ………… etc.

This Base plate I’m using is not for my anticipated MTM dual ‘Interactive Sealed & Vented’ approach, but for a Sub Woofer!

LINK thread about 'Sealed & Vented':
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=141169.0

rgs UpperCut

« Last Edit: 24 Sep 2016, 07:12 am by UpperCut »

UpperCut

• UpperCut - Audio

Just a follow up to this thread & an Image of the whole test unit (A - East-West) including the base plate; I had already a second more advanced test build (B - North-South) and thread posted here which did gave some more details to these two projects & which I will update as well!

LINK: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=147246.0

rgs UpperCut

GentleBender

I like that! Who decided audio gear had to be boring? Good to see you enjoying yourself building and learning while incorporating art.  :D