The Skiing Ninja needs help

HAL

The Skiing Ninja needs help
« on: 18 Nov 2016, 01:20 am »
Wanted to post that The Skiing Ninja (Sean Ries) is not doing well and needs help.  More info on what is happening is on the website in Sarah's words.

For folks that want to help, the Ninja's have setup a GoFundMe site to help with expenses:

https://www.gofundme.com/seanwithlewy

Sean and Sarah are both friends and have helped me many time with projects.  This is terrible news.  Will be helping with funds as long as I can.

jseipp

Re: The Skiing Ninja needs help
« Reply #1 on: 18 Nov 2016, 02:03 am »
I exchanged a few messages with Sean awhile back --he couldn't have been nicer or more generous with his time in writing.  I so admire the skill and generosity so many demonstrate here at Audio Circle.  I so wish there was more that I could do for those who are my friends in audio.

Thank you for the information; at least there's a way to do a little something.

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #2 on: 18 Nov 2016, 03:59 am »
Such bad news.  The Ninjas have been such great supporters of AC.  Sean helped out regularly when my classrooms were building speakers. 
Just wow... 
Rich, thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

HAL

« Reply #3 on: 18 Nov 2016, 04:04 am »
Scott,
I know a lot of folks here know Sean and Sarah.   Hope this helps them during very trying times ahead.

The Ninja

• Industry Participant
  • Manufacturer
    • Skiing Ninja Systems
« Reply #4 on: 26 Nov 2016, 10:21 pm »
I would like to thank you guys for your kindness and generosity.  We are in scramble mode and every little bit helps.

Thank you!