Pictures of TOTAL LOW WATT SYSTEMS (pictures and brief sentence-no more)

charlieboy

One of the TD-124 tables is together and though not fully restored as it could be it is enough that it's running great! The other ( with a black plinth, Ortofon RMG-212 tonearm, and Ortofon S 15-M/T both rebuilt to new standards) will be put in the system once everything returns from STS. It's time for a custom rack for the tables. :)

Poultrygeist

Lowther DX3 Mass Loaded Transmission Line speakers powered by Bottlehead 2a3 mono blocks.

Poultrygeist

Resto-mod of an old radio cabinet. TPA3116 amp powering Dayton Airs. Source is a Echo Input streaming Amazon HD.

Poultrygeist

The original Miniwatt with tube conversion driving Overnight Sensations in near field with bass augmented by an 8" PE kit sub.

leica m3

Bottlehead SEX 2.1

bluesman66

Poultrygeist

Swans 2.2a kit speakers driven by a APPJ/Minwatt and Zenith OB's powered by a Dennis Had EL84 SE amp.

Rush

6922/300B monos with very well regulated power supplies, only 7db gain. Ultra low noise is important to me.

ROADSTERDRIVER1

Hornshoppe Horns by Ed Schilling with Miniwatt N1
Warm lovely non-fatiguing fun

opnly bafld

• 83 Klipsch LSIs

Nice
Are the speakers always that close or just moved together for a photo?

sebrof

Years of patience has finally paid off. Custom built amps, preamp, and speakers rounded out the rest of the components and the full room treatment was long overdue. Only thing still in the works are a couple turntables that are getting full restorations.

Impressive, thanks for posting

charlieboy

Poultrygeist

Hang on to those as Ed is no longer making them.

Derockster

charlieboy

planet10

• Industry Participant
  • Frugal-phile (tm)
    • planet10-hifi
Hang on to those as Ed is no longer making them.

He has retired from doing the EdHorn?

I have plans. But Fh1 is better and FH3 considerably better. Ed’s horn is very dated from a time before really good modelers..

dave

vintage9594

Poultrygeist

Ed no longer sells the horns and now devotes all his time to the "Truth Preamp".

I preferred his horns to my Fostex FH Mk3 but that was before I switched to the Coral Holey Baskets.

charlieboy

Plain black Tubelab Simple Single Ended EL34 Amp triode wired single-ended amplifier designed by George Anderson. This amplifier has a beefier power supply than usually offered in the basic design and, Obbligato coupling caps, Kiwame and PRP resistors, and Transcendar Output transformers. It's not the prettiest amp but sounds very very good!

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Fantastique  :thumb: