Prey

Bendingwave

• Restricted
Prey
« on: 8 Aug 2022, 01:07 pm »
It was a pretty decent Predator movie if you disregard real life logic.  Entertaining but a lot of flaws.  At this rate if the Predators keep on losing to us humans then we will be the Predator and the Predator will be our prey. LOL 

Next Predator move is Riply vs Predator. LOL

dolsey01

Re: Prey
« Reply #1 on: 8 Aug 2022, 01:48 pm »
I didn't have super high expectations, but I enjoyed it.  I'd recommend for anyone who's a fan of the Predator movies. 

Vince in TX

« Reply #2 on: 8 Aug 2022, 08:25 pm »
It was entertaining, although my pet peeves started hitting early when she had a difficult time ignoring the camera.   She needs to learn to look through the camera as though it were invisible and not just avoid it altogether.

Bendingwave

• Restricted
« Reply #3 on: 9 Aug 2022, 01:53 pm »
One of the many flaws in the movie is she steps in a "BEAR TRAP" and the next day she is perfectly fine in which she can run, jump, climb trees and fight. LOL

WGH

« Reply #4 on: 9 Aug 2022, 04:28 pm »
One of the many flaws in the movie is she steps in a "BEAR TRAP" and the next day she is perfectly fine in which she can run, jump, climb trees and fight. LOL

If I can believe a Predator is hunting humans 300 years ago, I can believe a little thing like a bear trap won't slow down a 5'-5", 121 lb young woman fighting a 7'-6", 520 lb heavily armored and armed Predator.

The film is a lot better than I thought it would be, I recommended it to all my friends who like authentic westerns set in the 1700's. I just don't tell them about the alien  :)

Bendingwave

• Restricted
« Reply #5 on: 9 Aug 2022, 10:05 pm »
You can believe what ever you want but in reality if you get your feet caught in a bear trap you aint walking for a week or longer let alone run,jump, climb trees and fight. LOL

If any one doubts me please put your foot in a bear trap and then prove me wrong. LMAO  It dont get more authentic than that.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

WGH

« Reply #6 on: 22 Aug 2022, 09:45 pm »

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Predator came over on Saturday night to re-watch their 1987 movie Predator, we all agreed it holds up pretty good. The Prey and Predator films make a very entertaining double feature. The Blu-ray picture quality is a little fuzzy but still more detailed than the original releases, the red parts pop out nicely. The  DTS-HD MA 5.1 sound mix is loud and clear, dialog is easy to understand. Explosions and gunfire are not reproduced the same as in modern films but all-in-all not bad for a movie that was first released 37 years ago.

I had to sit in the middle of the sofa between Arnold and Predator, after all these years they still like to tease and poke each other like a couple of kids. It's so easy for these things get out of hand.

Watch the trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1wDBNHYDv8

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: