What does everybody have on order? Waiting room.

NHSkier

Re: What does everybody have on order? Waiting room.
« Reply #40 on: 2 Apr 2021, 12:15 pm »
+1 on Jim’s service.

I have a Salk StreamPlayer II that I bought used from someone. The hard drive became corrupted about 2 years after I bought it. I contacted Jim. He walked me through a few troubleshooting steps then had me send it back to him. I got it back a few weeks later with a new hard drive for a very reasonable cost. Most other companies would have left me to sink or swim on my own. Not Salk!

« Last Edit: 2 Apr 2021, 11:29 pm by NHSkier »

nyc_paramedic

« Reply #41 on: 10 Apr 2021, 05:48 pm »
Put in an order for Soundscape 7 FS. Black Cabinet with Sapele front baffle.

Looking forward to them.

N

coach

« Reply #42 on: 24 Jul 2022, 02:37 am »
I'm ten months in waiting for my Encores. I've had a few different speakers in my room, since I sold my Usher Audio speakers way to soon. My brothers have loaned me some of their spares, but it's just not the same. I'm at 64% and have been there for a while.

artofaudio

« Reply #43 on: 24 Jul 2022, 09:51 pm »
@coach - The meter will move before you know it.  My BEATs were at 64% for a while and then everything moved very rapidly.  I’ve a single Salk/Rythmik 12 on order at 17%. I must put it between the speakers.  It’s too pretty to sit in the corner.  LOL

coach

« Reply #44 on: 25 Jul 2022, 12:41 am »
artofaudio, I hope you're right. I want my speakers. I want to be in my sweet spot again. I want to be in my room with my Encore's when the grid kicks in about 9:00pm. I've let Jim know that he doesn't have to ship them. I live about 25min from Salk Sounds and will pick them up myself. Man, I can't wait. 

Jeff in the D

« Reply #45 on: 25 Jul 2022, 01:07 am »
@coach, That's what I did, I'm maybe 30 minutes away from Salk Sound. Once I knew my SoundScape 8s were ready picking them up myself was all I could think of. Took a half day off work, got them home, hooked up and playing.
Enjoy those Encores!
Jeff

philliam

« Reply #46 on: 25 Jul 2022, 08:02 pm »
I have waited 4 1/2 months on some Veracity STs, and they are still at 11% (waiting for panels to be cut).
@coach - if you’re at 10 months and still waiting, then I’ll try to stay patient…

coach

« Reply #47 on: 25 Jul 2022, 08:16 pm »
Hey Jeff and artofaudio. Curious as to what speaker cable you're using now and what have you tried. A lot of guys here have recommended Anti Cable. What are your thoughts?

kingcrowing

« Reply #48 on: 26 Jul 2022, 04:21 pm »
I ordered mine September 2021, they should be arriving today!

Full Koa veneered Supercharged SongTower, SongCenter, and Rythmik F12! They'll be doing double duty for music (MusicHall MMF 7.3SE & NAD 613), and Home Theater (hence the center). Cannot wait to get these setup as soon as they arrive!

ratso

« Reply #49 on: 26 Jul 2022, 05:08 pm »
my first pair of songsurround plus are done, in silver quilted maple. picking up next weekend from jim. the second pair of them in padauk was ordered in april and my bepures in white ebony (yes, i like to mix and match) in may. still planning on adding a center, probably the supercharged SC or song3 and maybe another pair of songsurround plus. so a while to go still.

kingcrowing

« Reply #50 on: 26 Jul 2022, 07:34 pm »
"Unfortunately they were unable to route this for delivery today. I have reached out to the terminal to get this rescheduled "

Jinxed myself... hopefully I'll get them tomorrow!

coach

« Reply #51 on: 27 Jul 2022, 01:46 am »
philliam
The waiting has been as bad for me as a kid at Christmas. But it's gotta be soon.

kingcrowing

« Reply #52 on: 27 Jul 2022, 07:26 pm »
Ran home at lunch to meet the delivery truck... I'll be setting up my new 3.1 Koa setup this evening!!

yoder

« Reply #53 on: 27 Jul 2022, 11:37 pm »
Congrats on delivery! 

Nice to see all the F12's on order. Thought maybe they were unusual.  I've got duals on order.

Komoyuki

« Reply #54 on: 28 Jul 2022, 12:57 am »
SS6M since 28 april. Can't wait  8)

11% ...

coach

« Reply #55 on: 28 Jul 2022, 01:19 am »
Happy for you on the new toys. I got some good news. Looks loke mine will be ready in a couple of weeks. Once Jim & Co get back from the Seattle Audio show, mine will be completed. It'll be longest two weeks of my life  :)

kingcrowing

« Reply #56 on: 28 Jul 2022, 03:41 pm »
The F12 is incredible, I watched The Gray Man on netflix last night - action flic with tons of explosions and whatnot - it's detailed without being boomy, on Dark Side of The Moon I felt the heartbeat during lead in/out almost as much as I heard it. I've certainly got some more playing around with the myriad settings on the back of it to really tune it in, but I'm excited to give it a bit of a workout this weekend!

Hawk

« Reply #57 on: 1 Aug 2022, 04:26 am »
I am a 1st time poster and am 7+ months in on a pair of SS 9.5s with Curly Cherry - Cordovan Dye finish.  Great to know that Jim and Mary's business is booming during these interesting times.  I think we all are thankful for their passion of continued development of new products with fantastic sound and high value.  Quality takes time and am looking forward to my pair of American made transducers!

Jeff in the D

« Reply #58 on: 1 Aug 2022, 04:34 pm »
@Hawk, that veneer and finish, on a pair of SS 9.5 will be just stunning.!
Jeff

illiam

« Reply #59 on: 4 Aug 2022, 08:03 pm »
Just placed my order for SS7C in Zebrawood and my progress is up to 5%.  :lol: I'm just now remembering the excitement/compulsion of clicking "Track Your Project". Anyone else have the SS7C? Would love to live vicariously through you until mine is delivered.