What happened to TDSS?

jpr8020

What happened to TDSS?
« on: 23 Oct 2022, 11:54 am »
Hello to all,

I have a pair of TDSS amplifiers (Bob built them for me 2 years ago) with their level 3 components.  They are as good or better than any other amplifier that I have heard (classe, levinson rowland etc.) so I was looking forward to do the latest power supply cap mod that Bob does to these.  I got these just as he was in the process of moving to a new location.  However, the TDSS website is offline and the phone and email contact that I have for Bob are not working.  Anyone know how to contact him?.

Thanks

Jpr

rustydoglim

• Facilitator
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
Re: What happened to TDSS?
« Reply #1 on: 24 Oct 2022, 08:15 pm »
I hope you don't have any items with him. Bob has been on disability after COVID. I have not been in touch with him since. Sorry, I can't discuss his medical history, but it is very bad.

I just had my 2nd covid vaccine booster shot recently (this is the fourth shot, including the original two shots to start with). I now live in Singapore, the government pays for all the covid vaccines and treatment.

jpr8020

« Reply #2 on: 24 Oct 2022, 11:52 pm »
Very sad to hear.  Bob is a solid guy.  Hope he gets better soon and gets back on these pages.

Jpr

Armaegis

• slumming it between headphones and pro audio
« Reply #3 on: 26 Oct 2022, 05:04 am »
I've had a few chats with Bob over the years; always a super helpful and generous guy. Here's hoping he recovers soon.