Self Introduction

bored_ranger

Self Introduction
« on: 15 Sep 2022, 05:33 pm »
Hello All,

New member here. I started the hobby at the pandemic, but was always interest in music and HT.

Current setup: JBL 530s and Emotiva SE8 for my nearfield setup at my PC, and when I cannot use speakers, I am listening to my LCD X 2021 edition. My speaker amp is a Aiyama 07, my dav is a modius and my headphone amp is a Jotunheim 2.

I don't have a HT set up atm since I lack the space, but actively following news/reviews about HT gear for when I ultimately can build it out.

Phil A

Re: Self Introduction
« Reply #1 on: 15 Sep 2022, 08:55 pm »
Welcome!

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #2 on: 15 Sep 2022, 09:03 pm »
Hello All,

New member here. I started the hobby at the pandemic, but was always interest in music and HT.

Current setup: JBL 530s and Emotiva SE8 for my nearfield setup at my PC, and when I cannot use speakers, I am listening to my LCD X 2021 edition. My speaker amp is a Aiyama 07, my dav is a modius and my headphone amp is a Jotunheim 2.

I don't have a HT set up atm since I lack the space, but actively following news/reviews about HT gear for when I ultimately can build it out.
Do you are in the audio indústry?

dj.beatbreaker

« Reply #3 on: 16 Sep 2022, 08:58 pm »
Hello,

new to the community.

I am a professional DJ of 19 years, with a strong knowledge of high en DJ, and home audiophile equipment.  I am very appreciative of my acceptance to your group.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #4 on: 9 May 2023, 02:35 am »
Welcome to AC  :thumb:

JCarney

« Reply #5 on: 9 May 2023, 03:29 am »
Hello and welcome. Have you read about the Sparkos Lab SS3602 discrete op-amp upgrade?  My wife talked me out of doing it for my Granddaughters 07. :lol: Here are are links to a youtube show how it's done video, and to the SS3602's page at Sparkos. If you do decide to proceed, it would be cool to hear your impressions.

JCarney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMOSrFYola8

https://sparkoslabs.com/product/dual-discrete-op-amp-ss3602/