Congratulations Louis

Bill O'Connell

• Industry Participant
  • Retired . Music Lover
Congratulations Louis
« on: 21 Oct 2004, 03:17 pm »
Tried to call to say congrats but you must be very busy with the great review from Stereophile.
 Well deserved praise for a great speaker and a great guy.

Warm Regards,
 Bill

MarcD in NYC

I second that...
« Reply #1 on: 21 Oct 2004, 05:43 pm »
I must say... I second that notion.  I just got the issue of Stereophile in my mail box last night.  Having discovered Omega both at the HE show in NYC (2004) and hearing about Omega from Brian R. at St. Ceclia Sound Gallery... I am glad that I bought my Pair of Super 3's and Grande 8's before what I hope for Lou's business is a big demand.

joeyipsc

Congratulations Louis
« Reply #2 on: 21 Oct 2004, 08:12 pm »
Louis- Congratulations for the  review. well deserve!. I still, and keeping,
the super 3's I got from you about a year ago. they are soo good. nobody I knew who has heard it could believe that such speakers can play music so emotionally well.
again, Great job !

Marbles

Congratulations Louis
« Reply #3 on: 25 Oct 2004, 08:52 pm »
Congratulations on a nice review in Stereophile!!

Louis O

Congratulations Louis
« Reply #4 on: 27 Oct 2004, 01:15 pm »
Many thanks for all the kind words and I still can't believe it myself. The offer for the review came in after the HE show in N.Y. It was really great that they gave me the opportunity for review.

Many thanks for all the great feedback and this is what makes Audio so fun to be a part of.

Best regards,
Louis

MaxCast

Congratulations Louis
« Reply #5 on: 27 Oct 2004, 04:41 pm »
Did a quick flip through SP last night and saw the speakers.   I said to myself, "hey that is a speaker from a mfg on AC."  Then I saw this thread, so congrats, Louis!!

Bwanagreg

Congratulations Louis
« Reply #6 on: 27 Oct 2004, 06:10 pm »
I finally got to see the review - congrats Louis. The best part: we get to see what the man himself looks like!  

Good luck keeping up with all of the orders Louis!

Danny Richie

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.gr-research.com
Congratulations Louis
« Reply #7 on: 20 Nov 2004, 10:06 pm »
Just flipping through a new Stereophile and noticed a picture of Louis in there.

Hey, I know that guy. What's he doing in my Stereophile?  :wink:

Congratulations on the review.  :thumb:

Dmason

Congratulations Louis
« Reply #8 on: 23 Nov 2004, 06:07 pm »
Just read the review this am....very nicely written, and complimentary as well. Congrats, Louis, and hurray for "our side'  :lol:

Louis O

Congratulations Louis
« Reply #9 on: 24 Nov 2004, 01:17 pm »
Many thanks for all the kind words, I really appreciate it greatly. This whole review was a huge surprise for me too.

Thanks Danny and I think I broke the camera with that pic. Look forward to seeing you at the show. Many thanks for the source on the magnets for the grills they worked out great.

Hi Maxcast , Bwanagreg, Dmason,

The review was really great and I'm glad they gave me the opportunity. Greg I still have your cabinets and I will get them done after this move. Sorry about the delay.

Thanks again and have a very Happy Thanksgiving,
Louis