ACI Saphire conversion from focal titanium tweeter to scan speak soft dome

Salworkman63

I purchased the 2 scan speak tweeters and crossover components from ACI in about 2006 to convert my Saphire 2’s with titanium Focal tweeters to the Scan Speak 9000 series Mike used. I can’t find my crossover schematic for the new crossover using the Scanspeak tweeters but I have all the components. Would anyone have a schematic of the Saphire 3’s?  I think the Saphire 3 is when they began using scanspeak tweeters.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
I purchased the 2 scan speak tweeters and crossover components from ACI in about 2006 to convert my Saphire 2’s with titanium Focal tweeters to the Scan Speak 9000 series Mike used. I can’t find my crossover schematic for the new crossover using the Scanspeak tweeters but I have all the components. Would anyone have a schematic of the Saphire 3’s?  I think the Saphire 3 is when they began using scanspeak tweeters.
https://www.erseaudio.com/First-Order-2-Way

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Hi,
The Starting Block Circle is really for people to introduce themselves.
This question/thread is best posted in the Lab Circle, so I will move it there for you now.

Salworkman63

Thank you!