10 Plus

paul79

• Industry Participant
10 Plus
« on: 31 Dec 2015, 03:32 am »
Hey all,

Just wanted to share my findings of Triode Pete's power cables.

I have the 7 Plus feeding my UberBUSS, and recently added a special 10+ to my tube preamp. Special in that it uses the IeGo Copper Gold Connectors.

Let me tell you folks, Pete's power cables are absolutely awesome... They have a special something to them that the others I have tried just don't have. They give a powerful presentation, full of life, dynamics, slam, focus, all very easily. What do they do different? Present no distracting artifacts... Each and every one I add takes my system further in this direction. More clarity with each addition. They seem to make the equipment very happy once they are plugged in!! It is not that they color the sound. Not at all. Well, if they do, I LOVE IT!! They just don't do anything wrong! No give here, take there.... They just work.

My system will be loaded with these power cables eventually. They are not cheap, but in comparison to other higher priced offerings, the value is absolutely there. No question these power cables make improvements, and not just a change. Actual easy to hear, real improvements.

Pete offers trial, is the most fair human being I have ever worked with, and offers fantastic products. If you are looking for good power cables and are on the fence, try one, just one, and I guarantee you that you will want more.

Thanks very much Pete! I'm a happier dude   :thumb:

Triode Pete

Re: 10 Plus
« Reply #1 on: 31 Dec 2015, 09:11 pm »
Hey all,

Just wanted to share my findings of Triode Pete's power cables.

I have the 7 Plus feeding my UberBUSS, and recently added a special 10+ to my tube preamp. Special in that it uses the IeGo Copper Gold Connectors.

Let me tell you folks, Pete's power cables are absolutely awesome... They have a special something to them that the others I have tried just don't have. They give a powerful presentation, full of life, dynamics, slam, focus, all very easily. What do they do different? Present no distracting artifacts... Each and every one I add takes my system further in this direction. More clarity with each addition. They seem to make the equipment very happy once they are plugged in!! It is not that they color the sound. Not at all. Well, if they do, I LOVE IT!! They just don't do anything wrong! No give here, take there.... They just work.

My system will be loaded with these power cables eventually. They are not cheap, but in comparison to other higher priced offerings, the value is absolutely there. No question these power cables make improvements, and not just a change. Actual easy to hear, real improvements.

Pete offers trial, is the most fair human being I have ever worked with, and offers fantastic products. If you are looking for good power cables and are on the fence, try one, just one, and I guarantee you that you will want more.

Thanks very much Pete! I'm a happier dude   :thumb:

Hey Paul,
Thanks for the accolades! Enjoy the cables!

Happy New Year,
Pete

paul79

• Industry Participant
« Reply #2 on: 1 Jan 2016, 07:06 pm »
Another wonderful listening session on new years eve last night. System sounded absolutely amazing. Stevie Wonder materialized right in front of me, and I literally had to get up and dance.

That certain something I was referring to, is emotion. I found the word....  :)

Holy smokes, I'm loving it!

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #3 on: 13 Jan 2016, 03:51 am »
   I thought I was the only one to dance to TWL. Pete will tell ya about the shows we did.

charles

Triode Pete

« Reply #4 on: 13 Jan 2016, 03:10 pm »
   I thought I was the only one to dance to TWL. Pete will tell ya about the shows we did.

charles

Oh, oh, oh, don't remind me, the horror of the Dancing Man:duh:  :lol:

"I'm a Dancing Fool, ooh, ooh"... Frank Zappa  :thumb:

werd

« Reply #5 on: 22 Jan 2016, 06:52 pm »
^^^^

i may be totally wrong but you're a ......

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #6 on: 22 Jan 2016, 07:23 pm »
  Spit it out Werd. Now short hair.

charles

werd

« Reply #7 on: 22 Jan 2016, 07:48 pm »
  Spit it out Werd. Now short hair.

charles

I maybe totally wrong but you're a fool ...yeah!   

That pic is awesome  :thumb: :lol: