Is this company still in business?

Copium

• Restricted
Is this company still in business?
« on: 4 Feb 2023, 08:04 am »
Hello all, I'm a local audiophile and recently stopped by the spatial facility to check them out and try to get a demo.  From what I could tell the place seemed abandoned, with no sign of employees or activity and the building looked mostly cleaned out looking through the front window.  I'm aware of the owner having some health issues from the website, but I assumed that the company still had some employees or was somewhat operational.

As of right now can one still order from the website and expect to get a product, or is this company done?  It's a shame if so, they have some really nice looking products.

Spatial Audio

Re: Is this company still in business?
« Reply #1 on: 5 Feb 2023, 01:41 am »
Hello all, I'm a local audiophile and recently stopped by the spatial facility to check them out and try to get a demo.  From what I could tell the place seemed abandoned, with no sign of employees or activity and the building looked mostly cleaned out looking through the front window.  I'm aware of the owner having some health issues from the website, but I assumed that the company still had some employees or was somewhat operational.

As of right now can one still order from the website and expect to get a product, or is this company done?  It's a shame if so, they have some really nice looking products.

Yes, we are closed at the moment due to Clayton being out for so long - we have suspended operations. We should resume in the next 2 months. We will start taking orders soon once we know more about delivery.

lazbisme

« Reply #2 on: 5 Feb 2023, 03:08 am »
Oh, Man!! Hate to hear about the shut down but glad Clayton is on the mend and determined to get back to "business as usual"!!

Tin Ear McBeats

« Reply #3 on: 5 Mar 2023, 07:29 am »
According to their website they are back up and running in the hands of his employees as he takes on a less active role.

Mr. Big

« Reply #4 on: 9 Mar 2023, 03:46 pm »
Back up and running. Good news for music overs.

slingshot

« Reply #5 on: 29 Apr 2023, 12:21 am »
Yes it is. I called them today because one of X-5's subwoofers was not working. To my amazement Clayton answered the phone. He spent ten minutes troubleshooting the problem with me. I have a defective amp and he will send me a new one.

Incredible customer service when the Owner deals directly with you.
 :D :) :icon_lol: :icon_surprised: :wink: :P :thumb:

sockpit

« Reply #6 on: 29 Apr 2023, 01:09 am »
Welcome back Clayton. So good to hear. You were so generous on the phone in helping me with my M5s, which I continue to enjoy nightly.