How to order these speakers

jsalk

How to order these speakers
« on: 15 Mar 2009, 10:35 pm »
The process of ordering these speakers is quite simple.

Email us at jim@salksound.com.  Describe the speaker you are interested in.  Include your full name, shipping address and telephone number.  We will obtain a shipping quote, prepare an invoice and email it to you.  You can check it over to make sure everything is correct.

Attached to the email, there will be a secure link you can use to pay via the credit card of your choice.  If some other form of payment is preferred (Paypal, check, money order, etc.), just let us know in the email and we provide that information along with the invoice. For international orders outside the US and Canada, wire transfers will be used and we will provide the information required to wire the funds.

That's all there is to it!

- Jim
« Last Edit: 5 Jun 2014, 06:12 pm by jsalk »

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Re: How to order these speakers
« Reply #1 on: 15 Mar 2009, 10:52 pm »
As somebody who has purchased multiple times from Jim, I can absolutely validate that the ordering process is as easy as he stated above.

Great quality + great service = A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!

George

aglg18

« Reply #2 on: 7 Jan 2010, 07:53 pm »
Do you have anymore "available now"

Thanks Allen

jsalk

« Reply #3 on: 7 Jan 2010, 09:07 pm »
Do you have anymore "available now"

Thanks Allen

Yes, we have a pair of rosewood SongTower "RT's" with the ribbon tweeter option.  I will post those shortly.  We also have a pair of black oak SongSurround I's, but I may not have a chance to post them for a few days.  We have a few others that are close to being done, but not quite finished yet.

- Jim

aglg18

« Reply #4 on: 8 Jan 2010, 05:19 pm »
I have a 50 watt AES (made by cary) amp. Will this be enough to drive them
and would these be a good fit to later move these to the rear and add the Veracity3 or 2 ht-l's
thanks
Allen
if so I would order

aglg18

« Reply #5 on: 8 Jan 2010, 10:07 pm »
Are the RT's listed also the qwt desidn too

jsalk

« Reply #6 on: 16 Jan 2010, 03:58 am »
Are the RT's listed also the qwt desidn too

Yes, they are.  They are the same TL cabinet as the QWT's, but with a ribbon tweeter.

As to your earlier question, I could not find that amp on the Cary site.  Is this amp solid state or tube?  If solid state, it would certainly not be overkill, but at reasonable volume levels you may be OK.  If it is a tube amp, you would be just fine.

- Jim

rajesh

• Live & Let Live
« Reply #7 on: 7 Jul 2011, 07:50 am »
Hi Jim,

I'm from India and have heard very good words about your speakers. Unfortunately, due to the distances involved, shipping works out to be very expensive. Do you sell your speakers in kit form with recommended build plans? I'm sure that would definitely help people like us who can use local resources in making the cabinets as per the build plan and save quite a bit.

Regards

Rajesh

beckerjm

« Reply #8 on: 16 Jul 2012, 04:14 pm »
I ordered custom-made WOW1s from Jim in curly maple.

Jim stayed on top of everything an kept me updated.

Aside from the great sound, the speakers passed the wife visual test.

Jim is both very knowledgeable and very honest.