Thanks again to Virtual Dynamics – Power 3 Promotion (from Audiogon)

vman71

This was on Audiogon but I wanted to share some thoughts on the company, Virtual Dynamics.

I wanted to express some thoughts from the VD Power 3 promotion, in which Rick/Virtual Dynamics gave away a number of Power 3 power cables.  It was a very generous offer that made the holidays even nicer for those lucky few.

I wanted to specifically point out the professionalism, friendliness and product itself.  This was my first dealing with VD either directly or through second hand purchase.  Everyone at VD was very professional and friendly in their communications both through the phone and through emails.  The Power 3 arrived the other day and it's a well-made cable that is also visually impressive.

Thanks again to all at VD for the generosity, professionalism and a fantastic product!  I would recommend Virtual Dynamics to anybody that is looking for cables.
« Last Edit: 8 Jan 2008, 03:37 pm by vman71 »

AliG

well...I'm one of the early one who won that Power-3 cord... and I have subsequently bought two Nite power cords, one for my preamp and one for my amp.. :thumb:

vman71

Congrats!  I posted this here because Audiogon will not let me post it over there.

I'm currently letting the Power 3 cook for a day or two and then I'm going to figure out where I can place it.  My space is tight and is a bear with stiff cables.  One way or another, I'll get it connected.  I'm thinking either my tube preamp or my John Hogan SET amp.

AliG - What are you're impressions of the VD power cables?  What other power cables are you comparing them to?

nlange20

Have you seen this yet?

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f21/my-cat-tore-up-my-virtual-dynamics-power-3-a-293165/

Thank God I traded mine away before this...

Wind Chaser

Virtual Dynamics – Power Cord Realities...
« Reply #4 on: 22 Feb 2008, 05:58 pm »

AliG

So what? Doesn't change anything as far as I am concerned. Even if a cable cost 2 cents to make, as long as it sounds good I would still buy it. How much I am willing to pay for it depends on the emotional enjoyment I got out of it. And in this case, the Power-3 cable gives me more enjoyment than what I could otherwise get by spending $25 shipping fees. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have you seen this yet?

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f21/my-cat-tore-up-my-virtual-dynamics-power-3-a-293165/

Thank God I traded mine away before this...